Leeteuk unveils pro-sister Park In-young wedding scene "Super Junior family increases...Noh Sa-yeon celebrates"

Group Super Junior Leeteuk has celebrated the future for the marriage of sister Park In-young.Leeteuk wrote in his instagram on November 20, Thank you to all those who attended my sisters wedding once again.In the photo, Leeteuk and his sister Park In-young standing holding hands before entering the wedding road are shown.Leeteuk is dressed in a suit and Park In-young is in an elegant dress, both of whom are somewhat nervous faces as they wait to enter.Leeteuk said, I think that the family of Super Junior members has increased, he said. Hee Chul helped society, Ye Sung, Eunhyuk East Sea, and Noh Sa-yeon sister helped us in celebration.Leeteuk also said, There were a lot of people who saved my sister, and I have never seen my sister, but I am grateful to all those who have attended me. Congratulations on your marriage.Good luck, and your brother-in-law, he added.

Group Super Junior Leeteuk has celebrated the future for the marriage of sister Park In-young.

Leeteuk wrote in his instagram on November 20, "Thank you to all those who attended my sister's wedding once again."

In the photo, Leeteuk and his sister Park In-young standing holding hands before entering the wedding road are shown. Leeteuk is dressed in a suit and Park In-young is in an elegant dress, both of whom are somewhat nervous faces as they wait to enter.

Leeteuk said, "I think that the family of Super Junior members has increased," he said. "Hee Chul helped society, Ye Sung, Eunhyuk East Sea, and Noh Sa-yeon sister helped us in celebration."

Leeteuk also said, "There were a lot of people who saved my sister, and I have never seen my sister, but I am grateful to all those who have attended me." "Congratulations on your marriage. Good luck, and your brother-in-law," he added.