Lee Seung-gi, Yoo Soo-bin's interrupting Friend agony, "A little bit?" self-destruct (All The Butlers)

Lee Seung-gi reflected on his conversational habits.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on November 28, Kim Chang-ok, a so-called communication leader of the lecture group, who achieved 100 million views with the cumulative number of views of the lecture video, appeared as master.I have a best friend, and if I talk about something, I will stop talking to me, said Yoo Soo-bin. Its a shame to meet because I understand it for a long time.You have to see this, he even mentioned his real name.Then, when Yoo Soo-bin said, So stop talking to me ... Lee Seung-gi asked, How do you hang up?Im going to go to my destination because Im going to go, but Im going to give advice in the middle, said Yoo Soo-bin.Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, said, Its a little bit?
Lee Seung-gi reflected on his conversational habits.On SBS All The Butlers, which was broadcast on November 28, Kim Chang-ok, a so-called communication leader of the lecture group, who achieved 100 million views with the cumulative number of views of the lecture video, appeared as master.I have a best friend, and if I talk about something, I will stop talking to me, said Yoo Soo-bin. Its a shame to meet because I understand it for a long time.You have to see this, he even mentioned his real name.Then, when Yoo Soo-bin said, So stop talking to me ... Lee Seung-gi asked, How do you hang up?Im going to go to my destination because Im going to go, but Im going to give advice in the middle, said Yoo Soo-bin.Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, said, Its a little bit?

Lee Seung-gi reflected on his conversational habits.

On SBS' All The Butlers, which was broadcast on November 28, Kim Chang-ok, a so-called communication leader of the lecture group, who achieved 100 million views with the cumulative number of views of the lecture video, appeared as master.

"I have a best Friend, and if I talk about something, I will stop talking to me," said Yoo Soo-bin. "It's a shame to meet because I understand it for a long time. You have to see this, "he even mentioned his real name.

Then, when Yoo Soo-bin said, "So stop talking to me ... Lee Seung-gi asked, "How do you hang up?"

"I'm going to go to my destination because I'm going to go, but I'm going to give advice in the middle," said Yoo Soo-bin.

Lee Seung-gi, who heard this, said, "It's a little bit?"