Kyeong-shil Lee "Why did you leave 'The Goal Girl'? Too hard to notice" (All The Butlers)

Kyeong-shil Lee revealed why she appeared only in Goal Girl until season 1.On SBS All The Butlers, which aired on the 21st, she was joined by the cast of the first womens soccer entertainment program, The Girls Who Beat Goals (hereinafter referred to as Goals).Im out of football now, the other cast members have season two but Im done with season one, said Kyeong-shil Lee.Lee Seung-gi asked, Did you not get a contract? And Kyeong-shil Lee said, Everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not have a passion for football.It started with entertainment, but of course it is still entertainment. It is not entertainment.I will live to die. He imitated Saori and laughed.Why are you doing so hard? Saori replied, I am sincere, it is entertainment, and I do it like a documentary.However, Kyeong-shil Lee said, Who decided on that? I practice several times a week from three months ago, but I have never broadcast it until now.Everyone is working hard, so I can not go out. I can see it. Saori was surprised to say, Im practicing every day.Choi Jin-chul said, I want to rest, but I have to go out because I ask you to train.

Kyeong-shil Lee revealed why she appeared only in 'Goal Girl' until season 1.

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on the 21st, she was joined by the cast of the first women's soccer entertainment program, The Girls Who Beat Goals (hereinafter referred to as Goals).

"I'm out of football now, the other cast members have season two but I'm done with season one," said Kyeong-shil Lee.

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Did you not get a contract?" And Kyeong-shil Lee said, "Everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not have a passion for football. It started with entertainment, but of course it is still entertainment. It is not entertainment. I will live to die. "He imitated Saori and laughed.

"Why are you doing so hard?" Saori replied, "I am sincere, it is entertainment, and I do it like a documentary."

However, Kyeong-shil Lee said, "Who decided on that?" "I practice several times a week from three months ago, but I have never broadcast it until now. Everyone is working hard, so I can not go out. I can see it. "

Saori was surprised to say, "I'm practicing every day."

Choi Jin-chul said, "I want to rest, but I have to go out because I ask you to train."