"Lee Jung-jae was also hit"...Youn Yuh-jung's "Brad Bird Pete Smell" water is an American media, and rude question "pity."

Following Actor Youn Yuh-jung, Lee Jung-jae gathered topics in response to Woo Moon Hyun-soo in Hwangdang Interview with overseas media.United States of America media NBC Extras released an interview video with the worlds top Netflix Squid Game actors on the official YouTube channel on the 10th.Earlier on the 9th (local time), the screening event of Squid Game was held in Los Angeles, California.Lee Jung-jae also said, Of course, it seems to me that there are a lot of people who have noticed me too much. However, he emphasized, This United States of America with his eyes rounded.After dealing with it with sense, Lee Jung-jae said, I am surprised to find out when you are in the restaurant or when you pass the street. Why does he see me?As soon as I met my eyes, I talked about Squid Game, and I was very grateful that I felt this show was really successful and You really enjoyed it. In addition, the media said, I can not believe that 111 million people saw Squid Game, but what factors do you think have made it successful?The count of 142 million households in the 28th and 4th weeks is the final number, said Hwang Dong-hyuk.Extras was the media that had previously been controversial in April when asked what Brad Bird Petes Smell was like as a prize winner for Youn Yuh-jung, who won the 93rd United States of America Academy (Oscar Award) Best Supporting Actress.At the time, Youn Yuh-jung responded seasonally, Im not a dog; I didnt take on his Smell.As critical comments were poured into the interview video, the media slipped away the question in question and the scene of Youn Yuh-jungs reply: There was no official apology.

Following Actor Youn Yuh-jung, Lee Jung-jae gathered topics in response to 'Woo Moon Hyun-soo' in Hwangdang Interview with overseas media.

United States of America media NBC 'Extras' released an Interview video with the world's top Netflix 'Squid Game' Actors on the official YouTube channel on the 10th. Earlier on the 9th (local time), the screening event of "Squid Game" was held in Los Angeles, California.

Lee Jung-jae also said, "Of course, it seems to me that there are a lot of people who have noticed me too much." However, he emphasized, "This United States of America" with his eyes rounded.

After dealing with it with sense, Lee Jung-jae said, "I am surprised to find out when you are in the restaurant or when you pass the street. 'Why does he see me?' As soon as I met my eyes, I talked about 'Squid Game', and I was very grateful that I felt 'this show was really successful' and 'You really enjoyed it'. "

In addition, the media said, "I can not believe that 111 million people saw 'Squid Game', but what fActors do you think have made it successful?"

"The count of 142 million households in the 28th and 4th weeks is the final number," said Hwang Dong-hyuk.

"Extras" was the media that had previously been controversial in April when asked what Brad Bird Pete's Smell was like as a prize winner for Youn Yuh-jung, who won the 93rd United States of America Academy (Oscar Award) Best Supporting Actress. At the time, Youn Yuh-jung responded seasonally, "I'm not a dog; I didn't take on his Smell."

As critical comments were poured into the Interview video, the media slipped away the question in question and the scene of Youn Yuh-jung's reply: There was no official apology.