"Lee Jung-jae, already a top star... How rude was the American Interview?

Lee Jung-jae shared an interview with United States of America NBC Extra TV on the 9th (local time) with the team of Squid Game including Park Hae-soo, Chung Ho-yeon and Hwang Dong-hyuk.Squid Game is in a hot situation, and Actors are promoting publicity.As if Actor Lee Jung-jae became a star with Squid Game, he voiced criticism not only in Korea but also local fans.This is because it would not have come out if Lee Jung-jaes filmography and Koreas fame were investigated.Lee Jung-jae debuted as a Drama dinosaur teacher in the last 1003 years; later Sandwatch.He has been steadily making an act of acting in Firebird, No Sun, Seowolae, Thieves, Shinsegae, Correction, With God, Save from God.In the comments of the interview video, domestic and foreign fans said, Lee Jung-jae has been the best actor in Korea for more than 30 years, so it has already been difficult to walk freely outside the house.Lee Jung-jae in Korea responded to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, He is already a superstar, and I do not think it is a preliminary investigation.Lee Jung-jae said, It seems to be the biggest change that there are a lot of people who know me a lot, Lee Jung-jae said. In United States of America.Lee Jung-jaes delightful response, which emphasized that it is true in United States of America, attracted the attention of viewers.Lee Jung-jae said, I also noticed people in the United States of America restaurant and when I passed the street, Why does he see me?I am surprised when I meet my eyes, but when I talk about Squid Game, I say, This show is really successful. You really enjoyed it. Meanwhile, Lee Jung-jae left for the promotion of Netflixs original Squid Game on the 3rd and attended the LACMA (Lakma and LA County Museum) Art + Film Gala party at the United States of America Los Angeles County Museum of Art.Photo: NBC Extra TV
Lee Jung-jae shared an interview with United States of America NBC Extra TV on the 9th (local time) with the team of Squid Game including Park Hae-soo, Chung Ho-yeon and Hwang Dong-hyuk.Squid Game is in a hot situation, and Actors are promoting publicity.As if Actor Lee Jung-jae became a star with Squid Game, he voiced criticism not only in Korea but also local fans.This is because it would not have come out if Lee Jung-jaes filmography and Koreas fame were investigated.Lee Jung-jae debuted as a Drama dinosaur teacher in the last 1003 years; later Sandwatch.He has been steadily making an act of acting in Firebird, No Sun, Seowolae, Thieves, Shinsegae, Correction, With God, Save from God.In the comments of the interview video, domestic and foreign fans said, Lee Jung-jae has been the best actor in Korea for more than 30 years, so it has already been difficult to walk freely outside the house.Lee Jung-jae in Korea responded to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, He is already a superstar, and I do not think it is a preliminary investigation.Lee Jung-jae said, It seems to be the biggest change that there are a lot of people who know me a lot, Lee Jung-jae said. In United States of America.Lee Jung-jaes delightful response, which emphasized that it is true in United States of America, attracted the attention of viewers.Lee Jung-jae said, I also noticed people in the United States of America restaurant and when I passed the street, Why does he see me?I am surprised when I meet my eyes, but when I talk about Squid Game, I say, This show is really successful. You really enjoyed it. Meanwhile, Lee Jung-jae left for the promotion of Netflixs original Squid Game on the 3rd and attended the LACMA (Lakma and LA County Museum) Art + Film Gala party at the United States of America Los Angeles County Museum of Art.Photo: NBC Extra TV

Lee Jung-jae shared an Interview with United States of America NBC Extra TV on the 9th (local time) with the team of "Squid Game" including Park Hae-soo, Chung Ho-yeon and Hwang Dong-hyuk. 'Squid Game' is in a hot situation, and Actors are promoting publicity.

As if Actor Lee Jung-jae became a star with 'Squid Game', he voiced criticism not only in Korea but also local fans. This is because it would not have come out if Lee Jung-jae's filmography and Korea's fame were investigated.

Lee Jung-jae debuted as a Drama 'dinosaur teacher' in the last 1003 years; later 'Sandwatch'. He has been steadily making an act of Acting in 'Firebird', 'No Sun', 'Seowolae', 'Thieves', 'Shinsegae', 'Correction', 'With God', 'Save from God'.

In the comments of the Interview video, domestic and foreign fans said, "Lee Jung-jae has been the best Actor in Korea for more than 30 years, so it has already been difficult to walk freely outside the house. Lee Jung-jae in Korea responded to Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, "He is already a superstar," and "I do not think it is a preliminary investigation."

Lee Jung-jae said, "It seems to be the biggest change that there are a lot of people who know me a lot," Lee Jung-jae said. "In United States of America." Lee Jung-jae's delightful response, which emphasized that it is true in United States of America, attracted the attention of viewers.

Lee Jung-jae said, "I also noticed people in the United States of America restaurant and when I passed the street, 'Why does he see me?' I am surprised when I meet my eyes, but when I talk about 'Squid Game', I say, 'This show is really successful. You really enjoyed it.' "

Meanwhile, Lee Jung-jae left for the promotion of Netflix's original "Squid Game" on the 3rd and attended the LACMA (Lakma and LA County Museum) Art + Film Gala party at the United States of America Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

Photo: NBC Extra TV