Lee Ji-hoon "Misunderstood, let's let it go in conversation" controversy ends..."Only sorry": Apologies to fans (professional)

Actor Lee Ji-hoon directly informed me that the drama Gut controversy has ended.Lee Ji-hoon wrote on his Instagram account on Wednesday: Some Missunderstood have met and agreed to talk to each other and unravel well.Writing with a picture of a tree with maple leaves, Lee Ji-hoon said: Youve been worried for a few days!I do not want to be blamed for anyone because of the many Misunderstood in the process of this drama, so I write it down. I hope everyone will concentrate on this drama now and finish it well.I gathered to try hard with good heart, but I am sorry to worry about the fans who support this drama. He said, Some Missunderstood met and talked to each other and decided to solve it well.I will finish my best with all the field staff who are suffering from the hardships. I will live harder with responsibility for anything to repay what I have always supported. Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon was caught up in the controversy that he shot IHQ Drama $ponsor earlier this month and made a rant and gut to the staff with his acquaintances at the shooting site and complained about the amount, helping to replace the production team unilaterally.Lee Ji-hoon has denied that he has never Gut.Here is a specialization in Lee Ji-hoon writing:Youve been worried for a few days! I write this Drama because I dont want anyone to be blamed for a lot of Misunderstood!I want to concentrate on this drama now and finish it well.I gathered to try hard with good heart together, but I am sorry to worry about the fans who support this drama.Some of the Misunderstoods have decided to meet and talk to each other and solve it well. I will do my best with all the hard-working field staff!I will be careful in the future! I will live harder with responsibility for anything to repay you for your support.

Actor Lee Ji-hoon directly informed me that the Drama Gut controversy has ended.

Lee Ji-hoon wrote on his Instagram account on Wednesday: 'Some Missunderstood have met and agreed to talk to each other and unravel well.'

Writing with a picture of a tree with maple leaves, Lee Ji-hoon said: 'You've been worried for a few days! I do not want to be blamed for anyone because of the many Misunderstood in the process of this Drama, so I write it down. "I hope everyone will concentrate on this Drama now and finish it well. I gathered to try hard with good heart, but I am sorry to worry about the fans who support this Drama. "

He said, 'Some Missunderstood met and talked to each other and decided to solve it well. I will finish my best with all the field staff who are suffering from the hardships. " I will live harder with responsibility for anything to repay what I have always supported. "

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon was caught up in the controversy that he shot IHQ Drama '$ponsor' earlier this month and made a rant and Gut to the staff with his acquaintances at the shooting site and complained about the amount, helping to replace the production team unilaterally. Lee Ji-hoon has denied that he has "never Gut".

Here is a specialization in Lee Ji-hoon writing:

You've been worried for a few days! I write this Drama because I don't want anyone to be blamed for a lot of Misunderstood!

I want to concentrate on this Drama now and finish it well. I gathered to try hard with good heart together, but I am sorry to worry about the fans who support this Drama.

Some of the Misunderstoods have decided to meet and talk to each other and solve it well. I will do my best with all the hard-working field staff!

I will be careful in the future! I will live harder with responsibility for anything to repay you for your support.