Lee Ji-hoon "I'm a guy without a distribution to Gut, I'm Billioned"

Actor Lee Ji-hoon explained directly about the controversy that he did Gut in the Drama Blow-Up (the original title of $ponsor).Lee Ji-hoon said on Instagram on May 5, I am sorry to say my honest words now.First of all, I would like to express my sincere remorse for the fact that there has been a friction between my friend and the FD in the field regardless of the reason. I dont know what kind of conversations have been made, actually, but its also my fault that Friend brought me presents at the scene.I apologize sincerely, and I will be very careful not to see Friends on the scene in the future.Lee Ji-hoon also said, If you dont mind, I want you to listen to me once. I want to talk frankly.Im telling you, I dont think I can do this anymore.I have been doing well with other staff members in the field while shooting so far. I was trying my best to try to perform well in my ability to lack it. When I first wrote about my position at the company while watching the articles and videos about me, I apologized only for the wrong part.I dont think Im apologizing for what I didnt do, but I dont want to do it anymore because I see things that have been going on.Lee Ji-hoon said, The first thing that was disturbed was that my friend did not party my birthday in the morning of Agnaldo Timóteo, but thankfully my fans came to eat all the staff from the early morning.And after the morning shooting, Savoie congratulated me for a while in the underground parking lot. The second is that there was no ridiculous rumor that I took off my pants and went on a rampage, and I never did it with my name ... You saw and knew all the staff at the scene. When I was shooting outdoors, not shooting the set, I did not deserve to change clothes, so I changed in cars, toilets, streets, shopping halls, and every time my staff friends went to see me. ...Friend has had a conflict with F.D., and I never agreed. I stopped him. They saw this.My eyes were not Why did you touch me, but What are you doing? To my friend, Do not do brother to FD.And I waited until the end of the shoot and I wanted to go to OO (fd) and apologize for my brother Friend, but I could not apologize directly because I said, No Touch, No Touch, Im done talking to my lawyer, someone said, I do not know the gangster and Ushijima the Loan Shark.If youve been pushed away from FDI and my Friend conversation, or thats what CCTV is shown, itll come out.He also said, The fourth time, I am the first to talk about the artist. As you leave in the articles and comments, what would I say to you that I dare to replace the artist?However, the director explained the character before the start of Drama, and left a katok to trust the director with katok. This is all, he said.If you keep telling the story that you and the production company only know, Ill post the contents of the katok, he refuted.The fifth one is not Gut, really.Theres no telling what part of the story I got Gut, and the story has been turned up and swollen, and now Im in the field.I am a person who does not have a distribution to Gut. I was frustrated and upset when I saw the articles and comments coming up, and I also felt like Model Behavior, where things I did not do wander around.I hope that there will be no more Misunderstood and speculation .. I would like you to give a message to all the fans who support me and all those who look at me with a bad gaze.I am writing an article while writing an eagle, thinking exactly what I did wrong, and I will fix what I have to reflect on and fix with this incident. Finally, Lee Ji-hoon said, I would like to repeat that I am sorry to show you the uncomfortable situation while writing this.I will try to be a little wiser in any situation with my official approval. I sincerely apologize.I have to work on the spot with a bright figure all the time, but I am not enough.  I am sincerely sorry that I have worried everyone and everyone who is working on the filming. Earlier, revelations emerged that an acquaintance who came to the set with Lee Ji-hoon had swore at Staff.It was created by Misunderstood about each other, the $ponsor crew explained.Lee Ji-hoon also apologized, saying, Actor is deeply reflecting on the part where Friend came to the scene and caused the controversy, and I am trying to contact the crew continuously because I can not contact the party.Since then, one media has reported the claim of Park Gye-hyung, who wrote Blow-Up before the title was changed to $ponsor.In the report, Park argued that Lee Ji-hoon complained to the production company several times about his quantity, and that half of the staff including himself was replaced, and Lee Ji-hoons shooting Gut controversy erupted.Hi, Im Lee Ji-hoon. Im sorry, but Im just telling you my honesty.I would like to say that I sincerely apologize for the conflict between my friend and the field FDI for whatever reason.But it is also my fault that Friend brought presents to the scene. I apologize if you felt uncomfortable in the process.I will be careful not to let Friend come to the scene in the future.I just want you to listen to me, if you dont mind. I want to talk honest. Exaggerated and Distorted.I just dont think I can do it anymore. Ive been doing fine with the other staff at the scene.I was trying my best to try to perform well in my ability to lack.The first thing that was Distorted was that in the morning, my friend did not party for my birthday, but thank you so much for my fans, who came to all the staff from the early morning and congratulated Savoie for a while in the underground parking lot after the morning shooting.The second is that there are ridiculous rumors that I took off my pants and went on a rampage, and I never did that under my name, and the field staff saw it all and knew it.When I was shooting outdoors, not shooting on set, I did not deserve to change clothes, so I went to the car, the toilet, the street, the shopping hall, and every time I was covered by my step friends.Third, Friend had a friction with F.D., and it was never that I agreed. I stopped him.And these were the staff. My eyes didnt touch me. What are you doing to my friend? What? Dont even tell FD.And I waited until the end of the shoot and I told OO (fd) to apologize for my brother Friend, but I did not want to apologize. No! No Touch. No Touch.If you pushed FDI and my Friend conversation, or that fact is seen, it will come out if you see cctv.And the fourth is, Im just beginning to tell you, Im not going to ask you to replace me, as you can leave me in articles and comments.But before Drama started, the director explained the character and left a katok saying, Ill trust you with katok. Thats all. I talked to you.If you and the production company are telling the story that you only know, I will upload the contents of the katok.The fifth one is not Gut, really.Theres no telling what part of the story I got Gut, the article got busted and swollen, and now the article says I got Gut at the scene.Im a man who doesnt have a distribution to do Gut.I was frustrated and upset when I saw the articles and comments coming up, and I also had a mind that I was Model Behavior, where things I did not do wander around.I hope there is no further misunderstood and speculation.I would like you to give a lot of support to the fans who cheer me and all those who look at me even if they are not good. I write about what I did wrong.I will fix what I have to reflect on and fix. I will fix this! The writing is long.I would like to repeat my regret to show you the uncomfortable situation while writing this: I will try to be a little wiser in any situation with the official seal.I have to work on the field with a bright face all the time, but it is my shortage. I am sorry for worrying about this to everyone and everyone who is working on the filming.

Actor Lee Ji-hoon explained directly about the controversy that he did Gut in the Drama 'Blow-Up' (the original title of '$ponsor').

Lee Ji-hoon said on Instagram on May 5, "I am sorry to say my honest words now. First of all, I would like to express my sincere remorse for the fact that there has been a friction between my Friend and the FD in the field regardless of the reason. "

“I don’t know what kind of conversations have been made, actually, but it’s also my fault that Friend brought me presents at the scene. I apologize sincerely, and I will be very careful not to see Friends on the scene in the future.”

Lee Ji-hoon also said, “If you don’t mind, I want you to listen to me once. I want to talk frankly. I'm telling you, I don't think I can do this anymore. I have been doing well with other Staff members in the field while shooting so far. I was trying my best to try to perform well in my ability to lack it. "

"When I first wrote about my position at the company while watching the articles and videos about me, I apologized only for the wrong part. “I don’t think I’m apologizing for what I didn’t do, but I don’t want to do it anymore because I see things that have been going on.”

Lee Ji-hoon said, "The first thing that was disturbed was that my Friend did not party my birthday in the morning of Agnaldo Timóteo, but thankfully my fans came to eat all the Staff from the early morning. And after the morning shooting, Savoie congratulated me for a while in the underground parking lot. "

“The second is that there was no ridiculous rumor that I took off my pants and went on a rampage, and I never did it with my name ... You saw and knew all the Staff at the scene.” “When I was shooting outdoors, not shooting the set, I did not deserve to change clothes, so I changed in cars, toilets, streets, shopping halls, and every time my Staff Friends went to see me.” ...

Friend has had a conflict with F.D., and I never agreed. I stopped him. They saw this. My eyes were not 'Why did you Touch me', but 'What are you doing?' To my Friend, 'Do not do brother' to FD. And I waited until the end of the shoot and I wanted to go to OO (fd) and apologize for my brother Friend, but I could not apologize directly because I said, No Touch, No Touch, I'm done talking to my lawyer, someone said, 'I do not know the gangster and Ushijima the Loan Shark'. “If you’ve been pushed away from FDI and my Friend conversation, or that’s what CCTV is shown, it’ll come out.”

He also said, "The fourth time, I am the first to talk about the artist. As you leave in the articles and comments, what would I say to you that I dare to replace the artist? However, the director explained the character before the start of Drama, and left a katok to trust the director with katok. "This is all," he said. “If you keep telling the story that you and the production company only know, I’ll post the contents of the katok,” he refuted.

“The fifth one is not Gut, really. There’s no telling what part of the story I got Gut, and the story has been turned up and swollen, and now I’m in the field. I am a person who does not have a distribution to Gut. "

“I was frustrated and upset when I saw the articles and comments coming up, and I also felt like Model Behavior, where things I did not do wander around. I hope that there will be no more Misunderstood and speculation .. I would like you to give a message to all the fans who support me and all those who look at me with a bad gaze. I am writing an article while writing an eagle, thinking exactly what I did wrong, and I will fix what I have to reflect on and fix with this incident. "

Finally, Lee Ji-hoon said, "I would like to repeat that I am sorry to show you the uncomfortable situation while writing this. I will try to be a little wiser in any situation with my official approval. I sincerely apologize. I have to work on the spot with a bright figure all the time, but I am not enough. "" I am sincerely sorry that I have worried everyone and everyone who is working on the filming. "

Earlier, revelations emerged that an acquaintance who came to the set with Lee Ji-hoon had swore at Staff. “It was created by Misunderstood about each other,” the $ponsor crew explained. Lee Ji-hoon also apologized, saying, "Actor is deeply reflecting on the part where Friend came to the scene and caused the controversy, and I am trying to contact the crew continuously because I can not contact the party."

Since then, one media has reported the claim of Park Gye-hyung, who wrote Blow-Up before the title was changed to $ponsor. In the report, Park argued that Lee Ji-hoon complained to the production company several times about his quantity, and that half of the Staff including himself was replaced, and Lee Ji-hoon's shooting Gut controversy erupted.

Hi, I'm Lee Ji-hoon. I'm sorry, but I'm just telling you my honesty. I would like to say that I sincerely apologize for the conflict between my Friend and the field FDI for whatever reason. But it is also my fault that Friend brought presents to the scene. I apologize if you felt uncomfortable in the process. I will be careful not to let Friend come to the scene in the future.

I just want you to listen to me, if you don't mind. I want to talk honest. Exaggerated and Distorted. I just don't think I can do it anymore. I've been doing fine with the other Staff at the scene. I was trying my best to try to perform well in my ability to lack.

The first thing that was Distorted was that in the morning, my Friend did not party for my birthday, but thank you so much for my fans, who came to all the Staff from the early morning and congratulated Savoie for a while in the underground parking lot after the morning shooting. The second is that there are ridiculous rumors that I took off my pants and went on a rampage, and I never did that under my name, and the field Staff saw it all and knew it. When I was shooting outdoors, not shooting on set, I did not deserve to change clothes, so I went to the car, the toilet, the street, the shopping hall, and every time I was covered by my step Friends.

Third, Friend had a friction with F.D., and it was never that I agreed. I stopped him. And these were the Staff. My eyes didn't Touch me. What are you doing to my Friend? What? Don't even tell FD. And I waited until the end of the shoot and I told OO (fd) to apologize for my brother Friend, but I did not want to apologize. No! No Touch. No Touch. If you pushed FDI and my Friend conversation, or that fact is seen, it will come out if you see cctv.

And the fourth is, I'm just beginning to tell you, I'm not going to ask you to replace me, as you can leave me in articles and comments. But before Drama started, the director explained the character and left a katok saying, I'll trust you with katok. That's all. I talked to you. If you and the production company are telling the story that you only know, I will upload the contents of the katok.

The fifth one is not Gut, really. There's no telling what part of the story I got Gut, the article got busted and swollen, and now the article says I got Gut at the scene. I'm a man who doesn't have a distribution to do Gut.

I was frustrated and upset when I saw the articles and comments coming up, and I also had a mind that I was Model Behavior, where things I did not do wander around. I hope there is no further Misunderstood and speculation. I would like you to give a lot of support to the fans who cheer me and all those who look at me even if they are not good. I write about what I did wrong. I will fix what I have to reflect on and fix. I will fix this! The writing is long.

I would like to repeat my regret to show you the uncomfortable situation while writing this: I will try to be a little wiser in any situation with the official seal. I have to work on the field with a bright face all the time, but it is my shortage. I am sorry for worrying about this to everyone and everyone who is working on the filming.