Lee Ji-hoon Ashina, 'Steam Happiness' Wedding ceremony on-site release..."The first marriage is the best of the money."

Stylist Kim U-ri has unveiled the Wedding ceremony for the Lee Ji-hoon Sei Ashina couple.Kim said through his SNS on the 8th, Oh, my Ji-hoon is happy to live well with Jangga Kaneyu ~ I have a warm word and a big celebration as much as a marriage celebration. I am happy for my first marriage. Go.I congratulate you so much with your big brothers heart, he said, celebrating the marriage of Lee Ji-hoon Sei Ashina.The photos released together included the Wedding ceremony scene of Lee Ji-hoon Sei Ashinas couple.The couple are wearing tuxedos and wedding dresses and laughing brightly. The couples arms are crossed and the smile is full of excitement ahead of the Wedding ceremony.Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashina beat the 14-year-old age gap and posted a Wedding ceremony today (8th).The couple, who delayed Wedding ceremony twice in the aftermath of Corona 19, have already been married and have become legal couples.

Stylist Kim U-ri has unveiled the Wedding ceremony for the Lee Ji-hoon Sei Ashina couple.

Kim said through his SNS on the 8th, "Oh, my Ji-hoon is happy to live well with Jangga Kaneyu ~ I have a warm word and a big celebration as much as a marriage celebration." "I am happy for my first marriage. Go. I congratulate you so much with your big brother's heart, "he said, celebrating the marriage of Lee Ji-hoon Sei Ashina.

The photos released together included the Wedding ceremony scene of Lee Ji-hoon Sei Ashina's couple. The couple are wearing tuxedos and wedding dresses and laughing brightly. The couple's arms are crossed and the smile is full of excitement ahead of the Wedding ceremony.

Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hoon and Sei Ashina beat the 14-year-old age gap and posted a Wedding ceremony today (8th). The couple, who delayed Wedding ceremony twice in the aftermath of Corona 19, have already been married and have become legal couples.