Lee Doo-hee, Noh Hong-chul and Midnight Walk...Jisook I'm jealous

Programmer Lee Doo-hee showed the broadcaster Noh Hong-chul and Friendship.This is a surprise, Lee said in an Instagram post on the 25th, I think its the first time that Hong Chul has walked from Apgujeong to Namyeong-dong with his brother.When I woke up the next day, my legs were hard. I have to walk often. I arrived at Namyeong-dong and made a cut.Lee Doo-hee and Noh Hong-chul in the photo take a self-camera in an alleyway during the night.In particular, Noh Hong-chul attracted attention by putting his hand on Lee Doo-hees shoulder and making an open expression.On the other hand, Lee Doo-hee married Jisuk, a singer and broadcaster from the group Rainbow last October, and appeared on MBC Bringing if I break and released my daily life.

Programmer Lee Doo-hee showed the broadcaster Noh Hong-chul and Friendship.

"This is a surprise," Lee said in an Instagram post on the 25th, "I think it's the first time that Hong Chul has walked from Apgujeong to Namyeong-dong with his brother.

"When I woke up the next day, my legs were hard. I have to walk often. I arrived at Namyeong-dong and made a cut."

Lee Doo-hee and Noh Hong-chul in the photo take a self-camera in an alleyway during the night. In particular, Noh Hong-chul attracted attention by putting his hand on Lee Doo-hee's shoulder and making an open expression.

On the other hand, Lee Doo-hee married Jisuk, a singer and broadcaster from the group Rainbow last October, and appeared on MBC 'Bringing if I break' and released my daily life.