Kyu-han Lee violence Sibi denial "breaths your life and haunts Rant violence no.1 years and 3 months"

Actor Kyu-han Lee has denied the allegations of violence Sibi.Kyu-han Lee posted a lengthy post on his Instagram on the 8th, revealing his position on the controversy: 2020 yearWhat happened in August is bothering me for a year and three months, he said. I can say now that I have not done anything about my life, violence, Rant.Finally, he said, If you are interested in me after being dismissed as soon as possible and becoming healthy, I will visit you and tell you everything that has been in the meantime.The Gangnam District Police Station in Seoul said that Kyu-han Lee was sent to Prosecution on August 2 on charges of violence of a man in Gangnam District last August.A police official said, We can not confirm the exact allegations or the specific cases, he said. There is no CCTV that filmed the situation at the time, and there are many things to consider, such as the completely different claims of both sides.Kyu-han Lee has suddenly got off at SBS Drama Again My Life and JTBC Drama Green Mothers Club, which was set as the next film on May 5.A Drama official said that the reason for Kyu-han Lees departure was a reason for daily life..Kyu-han Lee. I just have a heavy heart for the bad news.2020 yearWhat happened in August has been bothering me for a year and three months.I can say that I have not done anything to my life, to violence, to Rant.If you are interested in me at the time after you have been dismissed as soon as possible and have become healthy, I will visit you and tell you everything you have been in the meantime.

Actor Kyu-han Lee has denied the allegations of violence Sibi.

Kyu-han Lee posted a lengthy post on his Instagram on the 8th, revealing his position on the controversy: "2020 year "What happened in August is bothering me for a year and three months," he said. "I can say now that I have not done anything about my life, violence, Rant."

Finally, he said, "If you are interested in me after being dismissed as soon as possible and becoming healthy, I will visit you and tell you everything that has been in the meantime."

The Gangnam District Police Station in Seoul said that Kyu-han Lee was sent to Prosecution on August 2 on charges of violence of a man in Gangnam District last August.

A police official said, "We can not confirm the exact allegations or the specific cases," he said. "There is no CCTV that filmed the situation at the time, and there are many things to consider, such as the completely different claims of both sides.

Kyu-han Lee has suddenly got off at SBS Drama 'Again My Life' and JTBC Drama 'Green Mothers Club', which was set as the next film on May 5. A Drama official said that the reason for Kyu-han Lee's departure was "a reason for daily life."

.

Kyu-han Lee. I just have a heavy heart for the bad news.

2020 year What happened in August has been bothering me for a year and three months.

I can say that I have not done anything to my life, to violence, to Rant.

If you are interested in me at the time after you have been dismissed as soon as possible and have become healthy, I will visit you and tell you everything you have been in the meantime.