"My disapproval" Kim Yong-gun, 39 years old After the pregnancy of the first entertainer 'Granpa'

Actor Kim Yong-gun will be the first guest of MBN Granpa.Kim Yong-gun joins MBN Granpa as a guest on November 6 at 9:30 pm and will work with fixed members Lee Soon-jae - Park Geun-hyung - Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-ryong.Kim Yong-gun will accompany the first trip to Jeju Island by the peoples grandmothers in Grandpa, which is a regular comeback, to build pleasant memories, while also showing off his ability to play a great role as the oldest caddy and to operate a skillful Golf game.In this regard, the teaser of Grandpa, which contains Kim Yong-guns feelings of appearing, is revealed, drawing attention from the ultra-American.In the teaser, he greets the Grandpa Four people with the words I am sorry for the inconvenience, and tells them about the situation that he has been sick without knowing it.I had to be careful whether the appearance was right or not, and I hesitated a lot, Kim Yong-gun says carefully, saying, Its all my fault and it happened because I lacked it.Lee Soon-jae, who heard this, patted Kim Yong-gun and gave comfort, and Baek Il-seob said, Good to see you, Yong-geon is good to Grandpa.I decided to take the courage with one heart that I had gained great strength in my brothers comfort as Kim Yong-gun continued to worry about his careful repatriation, the production team said. I would appreciate it if you could watch the trip with a loving eye, including the story of Kim Yong-gun, who was never heard anywhere, and the deep friendship with the four Grandpa people.On the other hand, Kim Yong-gun was accused of forcing a 39-year-old woman A, who had known her for 13 years since 2008, to stop her pregnancy in July, but on August 12, both sides met and resolved misunderstandings and dramatically reconciled.(Photo Provision = MBN

Actor Kim Yong-gun will be the first guest of MBN 'Granpa'.

Kim Yong-gun joins MBN 'Granpa' as a guest on November 6 at 9:30 pm and will work with fixed members Lee Soon-jae - Park Geun-hyung - Baek Il-seob - Lim Ha-ryong. Kim Yong-gun will accompany the first trip to Jeju Island by the people's grandmothers in Grandpa, which is a regular comeback, to build pleasant memories, while also showing off his ability to play a great role as the oldest caddy and to operate a skillful Golf game.

In this regard, the teaser of Grandpa, which contains Kim Yong-gun's feelings of appearing, is revealed, drawing attention from the ultra-American. In the teaser, he greets the Grandpa Four people with the words "I am sorry for the inconvenience," and tells them about the situation that he has been sick without knowing it.

“I had to be careful whether the appearance was right or not, and I hesitated a lot,” Kim Yong-gun says carefully, saying, “It’s all my fault and it happened because I lacked it.” Lee Soon-jae, who heard this, patted Kim Yong-gun and gave comfort, and Baek Il-seob said, "Good to see you, Yong-geon is good to Grandpa."

“I decided to take the courage with one heart that I had gained great strength in my brother’s comfort as Kim Yong-gun continued to worry about his careful repatriation,” the production team said. “I would appreciate it if you could watch the trip with a loving eye, including the story of Kim Yong-gun, who was never heard anywhere, and the deep friendship with the four Grandpa people.”

On the other hand, Kim Yong-gun was accused of forcing a 39-year-old woman A, who had known her for 13 years since 2008, to stop her pregnancy in July, but on August 12, both sides met and resolved misunderstandings and dramatically reconciled. (Photo Provision = MBN