Gim Gu-ra "It's quite a difference between remarried wife and Age" How much? ('Love of Leaders')

Comedian Gim Gu-ra opens up about wife who remarriedOn the afternoon of the 29th, cable channel iHQ and Dramax Love of Leader broadcast a blind date of basketball player contact number, first generation SNS star and super seleb kang hee-jae.On this day, kang hee-jae handed a business card to the blind date contact number.I do not really have a relationship with my sister, but I want to be close to my sister and sister because I am a good person.I think I felt burdened by the difference between 17 years old Age.Gim Gu-ra, who watched it in the studio, said, If you do not see it because of work, you will meet once through broadcasting, and in fact, the 17-year-old Age difference is not easy.I am quite different from my wife and Age, but there is no big difference when Age is different, but when I first start, it will be difficult to get closer to my association and younger age. Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ras wife was known as 12 years younger and recently gave birth to a daughter.
Comedian Gim Gu-ra opens up about wife who remarriedOn the afternoon of the 29th, cable channel iHQ and Dramax Love of Leader broadcast a blind date of basketball player contact number, first generation SNS star and super seleb kang hee-jae.On this day, kang hee-jae handed a business card to the blind date contact number.I do not really have a relationship with my sister, but I want to be close to my sister and sister because I am a good person.I think I felt burdened by the difference between 17 years old Age.Gim Gu-ra, who watched it in the studio, said, If you do not see it because of work, you will meet once through broadcasting, and in fact, the 17-year-old Age difference is not easy.I am quite different from my wife and Age, but there is no big difference when Age is different, but when I first start, it will be difficult to get closer to my association and younger age. Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ras wife was known as 12 years younger and recently gave birth to a daughter.

Comedian Gim Gu-ra opens up about wife who remarried

On the afternoon of the 29th, cable channel iHQ and Dramax 'Love of Leader' broadcast a blind date of basketball player Contact number, first generation SNS star and super seleb kang hee-jae.

On this day, kang hee-jae handed a business card to the blind date Contact number. "I do not really have a relationship with my sister, but I want to be close to my sister and sister because I am a good person." I think I felt burdened by the difference between 17 years old Age.

Gim Gu-ra, who watched it in the studio, said, "If you do not see it because of work, you will meet once through broadcasting, and in fact, the 17-year-old Age difference is not easy. I am quite different from my wife and Age, but there is no big difference when Age is different, but when I first start, it will be difficult to get closer to my association and younger Age. "

Meanwhile, Gim Gu-ra's wife was known as 12 years younger and recently gave birth to a daughter.