Julien Kang, I thought you always forgot how to wear The, but sometimes you wear cloThes.

Model and actor Julien Kang flaunted her bursting muscle.On the morning of the 18th, Julien Kang posted two selfies on his personal SNS, saying, Yes, I sometimes wear The clothes.Julien Kang then boasted a solid physical, adding, The sleeves are always short and you have to roll up # suit # shooting # fashion # body.Julien Kang in the photo shows a white shirt perfectly and shows off her suit fit.Julien Kang shot a global woman with a sleek yet sharp visual and a masculine atmosphere.Especially, Julien Kang has revealed the recent exposure to The several times, so the acquaintances said, I thought I forgot how to wear the hoo ~ The, Is the picture in my clothes too long?I left a comment and joked to Julien Kang.Meanwhile, Julien Kang currently runs the personal YouTube channel Kang Experience.Julien Kang SNS
Model and actor Julien Kang flaunted her bursting muscle.On the morning of the 18th, Julien Kang posted two selfies on his personal SNS, saying, Yes, I sometimes wear The clothes.Julien Kang then boasted a solid physical, adding, The sleeves are always short and you have to roll up # suit # shooting # fashion # body.Julien Kang in the photo shows a white shirt perfectly and shows off her suit fit.Julien Kang shot a global woman with a sleek yet sharp visual and a masculine atmosphere.Especially, Julien Kang has revealed the recent exposure to The several times, so the acquaintances said, I thought I forgot how to wear the hoo ~ The, Is the picture in my clothes too long?I left a comment and joked to Julien Kang.Meanwhile, Julien Kang currently runs the personal YouTube channel Kang Experience.Julien Kang SNS

Model and actor Julien Kang flaunted her bursting muscle.

On The morning of The 18th, Julien Kang posted two selfies on his personal SNS, saying, "Yes, I sometimes wear The cloThes."

Julien Kang Then boasted a solid physical, adding, "The sleeves are always short and you have to roll up # suit # shooting # fashion # body."

Julien Kang in The photo shows a white shirt perfectly and shows off her suit fit. Julien Kang shot a global woman with a sleek yet sharp visual and a masculine atmosphere.

Especially, Julien Kang has revealed The recent exposure to The several times, so The acquaintances said, "I thought I forgot how to wear The hoo ~ The", "Is The picture in my cloThes too long? I left a comment and joked to Julien Kang.

Meanwhile, Julien Kang currently runs The personal YouTube channel 'Kang Experience'.

Julien Kang SNS