Jang Yun-jeong, a somewhat-distant Park Hyun-bin daughter, "I also had this daughter and I had it" (The Return of Superman)

Singer Jang Yun-jeong jokingly mentioned her daughter Ha Young-yi.Jang Yun-jeong made a surprise appearance on KBS 2TV The Return of Superman broadcast on November 7th.Because Park Joo-ho, a soccer player, and children, singer Park Hyun-bin and children appeared on his broadcast.Park Hyun-bin boasted of his thick friendship with Jang Yun-jeong, saying, My sister.Jang Yun-jeong looked at the children of Park Joo-ho and Park Hyun-bin and smiled at her mother, saying, Its so good to meet a little child for a long time.Jang Yun-jeong self-introduced Ha Young is Mom; then told Park Joo-ho son Gunhu: You shouldnt remember Ha Young.Ha Young had fun with his hands, he said.Park Joo-ho introduced her daughter Na-eun to Yeon Woo brother mom, Jang Yun-jeong.I remember my brother Yeon Woo, I gave out tangerines, Na-eun said, after which he asked Jang Yun-jeong, Im good for you.Jang Yun-jeong laughed, answering: I have a brother, my brother goes to school.Jang Yun-jeong looked at Park Hyun-bins daughter, Ha Yeon, who was somewhat unfamiliar in Park Hyun-bins arms, and asked, Its so beautiful. Is it a doll?Hes a girl with no spirits, right? And personality, he added.Jang Yun-jeong recalled her daughter Ha Young-yi, who was a hairy character, joking, I also had a daughter and had a daughter like this.
Singer Jang Yun-jeong jokingly mentioned her daughter Ha Young-yi.Jang Yun-jeong made a surprise appearance on KBS 2TV The Return of Superman broadcast on November 7th.Because Park Joo-ho, a soccer player, and children, singer Park Hyun-bin and children appeared on his broadcast.Park Hyun-bin boasted of his thick friendship with Jang Yun-jeong, saying, My sister.Jang Yun-jeong looked at the children of Park Joo-ho and Park Hyun-bin and smiled at her mother, saying, Its so good to meet a little child for a long time.Jang Yun-jeong self-introduced Ha Young is Mom; then told Park Joo-ho son Gunhu: You shouldnt remember Ha Young.Ha Young had fun with his hands, he said.Park Joo-ho introduced her daughter Na-eun to Yeon Woo brother mom, Jang Yun-jeong.I remember my brother Yeon Woo, I gave out tangerines, Na-eun said, after which he asked Jang Yun-jeong, Im good for you.Jang Yun-jeong laughed, answering: I have a brother, my brother goes to school.Jang Yun-jeong looked at Park Hyun-bins daughter, Ha Yeon, who was somewhat unfamiliar in Park Hyun-bins arms, and asked, Its so beautiful. Is it a doll?Hes a girl with no spirits, right? And personality, he added.Jang Yun-jeong recalled her daughter Ha Young-yi, who was a hairy character, joking, I also had a daughter and had a daughter like this.

Singer Jang Yun-jeong jokingly mentioned her daughter Ha Young-yi.

Jang Yun-jeong made a surprise appearance on KBS 2TV The Return of Superman' broadcast on November 7th. Because Park Joo-ho, a soccer player, and children, singer Park Hyun-bin and children appeared on his broadcast.

Park Hyun-bin boasted of his thick friendship with Jang Yun-jeong, saying, "My sister."

Jang Yun-jeong looked at the children of Park Joo-ho and Park Hyun-bin and smiled at her mother, saying, "It's so good to meet a little child for a long time."

Jang Yun-jeong self-introduced "Ha Young is Mom"; then told Park Joo-ho son Gunhu: "You shouldn't remember Ha Young. Ha Young had fun with his hands," he said.

Park Joo-ho introduced her daughter Na-eun to "Yeon Woo brother mom," Jang Yun-jeong.

"I remember my brother Yeon Woo, I gave out tangerines," Na-eun said, after which he asked Jang Yun-jeong, "I'm good for you." Jang Yun-jeong laughed, answering: "I have a brother, my brother goes to school."

Jang Yun-jeong looked at Park Hyun-bin's daughter, Ha Yeon, who was somewhat unfamiliar in Park Hyun-bin's arms, and asked, "It's so beautiful. Is it a doll?" "He's a girl with no spirits, right? And personality," he added.

Jang Yun-jeong recalled her daughter Ha Young-yi, who was a hairy character, joking, "I also had a daughter and had a daughter like this."