"It's like magic": 40-year-old Paris Hilton weds in super luxury dresses

Paris Hilton, famous for heir to the world-renowned hotel chain Hilton Hotel, is married - this is his first marriage.According to CNN and other foreign news reports, Paris Hilton, 40, was married to Carter Rum, a businessman of the same age, on November 11 (local time).The wedding is held all weekend at his grandfather Barron Hiltons Bellair villa in Los Angeles, California.The villa was owned by the Hilton family for 60 years before it was sold to former Google CEO Eric Schmidt for $61.5 million (about 72.8 billion won) in May.Hilton and Rums wedding was attended by a large number of celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Emma Roberts and Paula Abdul.The marriage process is also revealed on air, which is featured on NBC Universals streaming platform, Paris in Love.Paris Hilton posted a photo on Instagram of her wearing a wedding dress by luxury brand Oscar de la Renta, saying: Since I was a kid I dreamt of a fairytale wedding.I dreamed of wearing a beautiful, timeless, chic dress.  I dreamed of marrying a man with a friendly and kind heart.My wedding felt like magic, everything I imagined in my mind.
Paris Hilton, famous for heir to the world-renowned hotel chain Hilton Hotel, is married - this is his first marriage.According to CNN and other foreign news reports, Paris Hilton, 40, was married to Carter Rum, a businessman of the same age, on November 11 (local time).The wedding is held all weekend at his grandfather Barron Hiltons Bellair villa in Los Angeles, California.The villa was owned by the Hilton family for 60 years before it was sold to former Google CEO Eric Schmidt for $61.5 million (about 72.8 billion won) in May.Hilton and Rums wedding was attended by a large number of celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Emma Roberts and Paula Abdul.The marriage process is also revealed on air, which is featured on NBC Universals streaming platform, Paris in Love.Paris Hilton posted a photo on Instagram of her wearing a wedding dress by luxury brand Oscar de la Renta, saying: Since I was a kid I dreamt of a fairytale wedding.I dreamed of wearing a beautiful, timeless, chic dress.  I dreamed of marrying a man with a friendly and kind heart.My wedding felt like magic, everything I imagined in my mind.

Paris Hilton, famous for heir to the world-renowned hotel chain Hilton Hotel, is married - this is his first marriage.

According to CNN and other foreign news reports, Paris Hilton, 40, was married to Carter Rum, a businessman of the same age, on November 11 (local time).

The wedding is held all weekend at his grandfather Barron Hilton's Bellair villa in Los Angeles, California. The villa was owned by the Hilton family for 60 years before it was sold to former Google CEO Eric Schmidt for $61.5 million (about 72.8 billion won) in May.

Hilton and Rum's wedding was attended by a large number of celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Emma Roberts and Paula Abdul. The marriage process is also revealed on air, which is featured on NBC Universal's streaming platform, "Paris in Love."

Paris Hilton posted a photo on Instagram of her wearing a wedding dress by luxury brand Oscar de la Renta, saying: "Since I was a kid I dreamt of a fairytale wedding. I dreamed of wearing a beautiful, timeless, chic dress. "" I dreamed of marrying a man with a friendly and kind heart. My wedding felt like magic, everything I imagined in my mind. "