"I raise it." Kim Na-young's best Friend "I can not contact you when I saw the article."

Kim Na-youngs day of meeting alumni in his hometown Chuncheon is revealed.JTBCs Brave Solo Parenting - I Raise It (hereinafter I Raise It, Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, Directing Kim Sol), which will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on December 1, will reveal a meeting with Kim Na-young, Shin-Urayasu Station, Lee Joon and Kim Na-youngs middle and high school alumni Family, who visited Chuncheon last week.Kim Na-young and Friend, who had a long meeting after the school The Graduate, were equally pleased to see each other who became the mother of two sons.The two people who were soaked in memories were constantly talking, especially Kim Na-youngs Friend, who attracted everyones attention with his talent as an entertainer.Friend began disclosure the secrets of Kim Na-youngs school days, and surprised everyone by revealing a somewhat unconventional nickname created by Kim Na-youngs extraordinary body during his school days.Friends Disclosure didnt end here: it appeared with a secondary school The Graduate album, which embarrassed Kim Na-young.Kim Na-young, who saw his own image in The Graduate photo, started to deny his past, saying that this is not me, and the performers also showed a smile of everyone by showing Kim Na-young struggling to find Kim Na-young in the photo.Kim Na-youngs Friend also gave Kim Na-young a heartfelt support.When I saw Kim Na-youngs article about divorce, I wanted to contact him, but I confessed my heartfelt heartfelt, saying, I could not contact him, and I told Kim Na-young, who said that my mother died and could not go to Chuncheon often, how good would it be for me to be a friend to Na Young-yi?Kim Na-young, Shin-Urayasu Station, and Lee Joon visited the alumni family and amusement park, and the face of Yuri Lee Joon was almost in danger of being triggered once again on the scary rides.On the other hand, Shin-Urayasu Station attracted attention by showing the enjoyment of the amusement park unlike Lee Joon, and Shin-Urayasu Station, which adapted to the Vikings, challenged to ride the ride alone.

Kim Na-young's day of meeting alumni in his hometown Chuncheon is revealed.

JTBC's "Brave Solo parenting - I Raise It" (hereinafter I Raise It, Planning Hwang Gyo-jin, Directing Kim Sol), which will be broadcast at 9 p.m. on December 1, will reveal a meeting with Kim Na-young, Shin-Urayasu Station, Lee Joon and Kim Na-young's middle and high school alumni Family, who visited Chuncheon last week.

Kim Na-young and Friend, who had a long meeting after the school The Graduate, were equally pleased to see each other who became the mother of two sons. The two people who were soaked in memories were constantly talking, especially Kim Na-young's Friend, who attracted everyone's attention with his talent as an entertainer. Friend began Disclosure the secrets of Kim Na-young's school days, and surprised everyone by revealing a somewhat unconventional nickname created by Kim Na-young's extraordinary body during his school days.

Friend's Disclosure didn't end here: it appeared with a secondary school The Graduate album, which embarrassed Kim Na-young. Kim Na-young, who saw his own image in The Graduate photo, started to deny his past, saying that this is not me, and the performers also showed a smile of everyone by showing Kim Na-young struggling to find Kim Na-young in the photo.

Kim Na-young's Friend also gave Kim Na-young a heartfelt support. When I saw Kim Na-young's article about divorce, I wanted to contact him, but I confessed my heartfelt heartfelt, saying, I could not contact him, and I told Kim Na-young, who said that my mother died and could not go to Chuncheon often, how good would it be for me to be a Friend to Na Young-yi?

Kim Na-young, Shin-Urayasu Station, and Lee Joon visited the alumni Family and amusement park, and the face of Yuri Lee Joon was almost in danger of being triggered once again on the scary rides. On the other hand, Shin-Urayasu Station attracted attention by showing the enjoyment of the amusement park unlike Lee Joon, and Shin-Urayasu Station, which adapted to the Vikings, challenged to ride the ride alone.