"I'm glad over the actress" "All The Butlers" Choi Yeo-jin tears as "Bloody Girl" Kyeong-shil Lee x Park Sun-young also 'surprises'

In All The Butlers, from Choi Yeo-jin to Park Sun-young, he showed the true nature of football.On the 21st, SBS entertainment All The Butlers was accompanied by The Beating Girls.On this day, the members of All The Butlers welcomed the team of The Beating Girls.When asked about his comments on the proposal, Kyeong-shil Lee said, I have left football now, everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not. He said, I thought it was entertainment, but it was not entertainment.Choi Yeo-jin said, Actor is only a buffet, but he is training by getting a coach separately. Everyone was surprised that what is the last thing to get finally?Kyeong-shil Lee replied, Victory and honor and made him laugh.Im not going to be able to do what they want these days, said Kyeong-shil Lee. I smelled blood on my neck because I was running a little bit, and I was out of my toenails and muscle, but I paid more for the treatment than the fee.I asked who was the strongman who threatened Park Sun-young.Park Sun-young said, The most scary thing in season 2 is Choi Yeo-jin, who hit a volley.Choi Yeo-jin said, I made men understand why they talked about the army and soccer. He even laughed, saying, I wanted to go to the army. Yang said, I felt like I was tired of women talking about soccer, I felt like I would never talk about soccer again.Choi Yeo-jin, referring to the joy of soccer, said, I think the best actress is worse than this, there is the impression and joy of sports, I am going to cry.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers', from Choi Yeo-jin to Park Sun-young, he showed the true nature of football.

On the 21st, SBS entertainment All The Butlers was accompanied by 'The Beating Girls'.

On this day, the members of All The Butlers welcomed the team of 'The Beating Girls'. When asked about his comments on the proposal, Kyeong-shil Lee said, "I have left football now, everyone has a great enthusiasm for soccer, but I do not." He said, "I thought it was entertainment, but it was not entertainment."

Choi Yeo-jin said, "Actor is only a buffet, but he is training by getting a coach separately." Everyone was surprised that "what is the last thing to get finally?"

Kyeong-shil Lee replied, "Victory and honor" and made him laugh. “I’m not going to be able to do what they want these days,” said Kyeong-shil Lee. “I smelled blood on my neck because I was running a little bit, and I was out of my toenails and muscle, but I paid more for the treatment than the fee.”

I asked who was the strongman who threatened Park Sun-young. Park Sun-young said, "The most scary thing in season 2 is Choi Yeo-jin, who hit a volley."

Choi Yeo-jin said, "I made men understand why they talked about the army and soccer." He even laughed, saying, "I wanted to go to the army." Yang said, "I felt like I was tired of women talking about soccer, I felt like I would never talk about soccer again."

Choi Yeo-jin, referring to the joy of soccer, said, "I think the best actress is worse than this, there is the impression and joy of sports, I am going to cry."

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen