Han Hyo-joo "School uniform, it wasn't awkward...I got a smoke ride from the same age as I was 16" (Happiness)

Happiness Han Hyo-joo and Park Hyung-sik expressed their feelings of acting in uniform.On the afternoon of the 1st, a production presentation of the original TV series Happiness was broadcast live online.Thanks to the shooting, I tried on my uniform and I liked it so much, Han said. I am so grateful.Thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this, but it was not awkward to wear uniforms, he added.I was 16 years old in a classroom, and I was twenty years apart, but I was fine, but there was a moment when I had a hit, Han said.Park Hyung-sik said, There was no awkwardness. My sister was better than I thought, and I took a picture with her. She said, It looks better than we thought.

Happiness Han Hyo-joo and Park Hyung-sik expressed their feelings of acting in uniform.

On the afternoon of the 1st, a production presentation of the original TV series Happiness was broadcast live online.

“Thanks to the shooting, I tried on my uniform and I liked it so much,” Han said. “I am so grateful.”

“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to wear this, but it was not awkward to wear uniforms,” he added.

“I was 16 years old in a classroom, and I was twenty years apart, but I was fine, but there was a moment when I had a hit,” Han said.

Park Hyung-sik said, “There was no awkwardness. My sister was better than I thought, and I took a picture with her. She said, ‘It looks better than we thought.’”