Han Hye-jin - Choi Ja-hye, 'Hamimo' righteousness to watch the Yoo Sun performance..."Feelings"

Han Hye-jin said on his 22nd day, I went to college to see a Play mouthpiece performance, my sister who is always passionate!I have a deep Feelings in the act that I can not help but immerse myself. Thank you for letting me see a good performance. The photo showed Han Hye-jin and Choi Ja-hye posing affectionately after watching the play with Actor Yoo Sun.Choi Ja-hye also gave a special impression to his instagram on the day: How cool is your sister on stage? Its Feelings who just went to the idea and got hit.I cried while watching Play. I was so focused on each ambassador of Actors, and time passed without any boredom, and the way back ... there are so many lusts left. I think I will go to see this play until the end of January, and it was a great day to talk about the date with Hye-jin who I met for a long time.

Han Hye-jin said on his 22nd day, "I went to college to see a Play mouthpiece performance, my sister who is always passionate! I have a deep Feelings in the act that I can not help but immerse myself. Thank you for letting me see a good performance. "

The photo showed Han Hye-jin and Choi Ja-hye posing affectionately after watching the Play with Actor Yoo Sun.

Choi Ja-hye also gave a special impression to his instagram on the day: "How cool is your sister on stage? It's Feelings who just went to the idea and got hit. I cried while watching Play. I was so focused on each ambassador of Actors, and time passed without any boredom, and the way back ... there are so many lusts left. "

"I think I will go to see this Play until the end of January, and it was a great day to talk about the date with Hye-jin who I met for a long time."