"From American College of Allergy, to hospitalization with Asthma and Immun" Honey jay, eventually stopping recording "Running Man..." Health full recovery, sorry for lungs" [comprehensive] (specialization).

The mainstream dancer, who is from SUfa, said directly about the suspension of Running Man recording.Honey Jay commented on SBS Running Man broadcast on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th.He appeared as a guest on Running Man with Mnet Street Woman Fighter (hereinafter referred to as Supfa) dancers, but failed to finish the recording alone and got worried by viewers.MC Yoo Jae-Suk said: Honey Jay was in poor condition and I thought it would be better to take a break from the recording, its not too big, so dont worry.I went back with my heart heavy, and I hope to recover quickly. The production team of Running Man also said in the caption, Honey Jay was not in good shape before the recording.I said that I was okay, but I greeted the members and the crew first with a request. As health is the most important thing, I would like to ask your deep understanding.I was very sorry that honey jay could not be together until the end. After the broadcast, honey Jay reassured fans by conveying the authentication shot and physical condition of Running Man.The photo shows him making a look full of regrets with a jumper with a honey jay name tag on it.I am so sorry that I was so sorry for the fans who had been expecting me and that I suddenly stopped shooting because of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun, said Honey Jay. I am so sorry for the unexpectedly disturbed the Running Man crew and the cast.Thank you for your understanding and concern. Health is the top priority! I eat well, sleep well, and Im doing well in health care, so dont worry too much! Im doing perfectly well, he said.If I get one chance again next time, I will wear this clothes again ... I will tear up the name tag.Running Man is the best, he said cheerfully.Honey Jay confessed that he was American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun when asked about the behind-the-scenes story of Carls Bag on TVN Yu Quiz on the Block broadcast on the 3rd.There was no American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun originally, but at the age of 27, I had a long time shooting on a very bad air shooting.After three months of coughing, I suddenly can not breathe at night.So I went to the emergency room and they said American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun, and I was hospitalized with an oxygen mask for a week.I do not know from then on, but I leave an inhaler in my bag. Its honestly hard, he was a good fit person, with American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun and it was definitely hard.The dance style has also changed: Now there are American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun.It is natural that my life has changed. Did you have fun with Running Man today?Running Man! I love it!I was so eager and expectingSuddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.Im so sorry for all the fans youve been expectingRunning Man crew and cast membersIm so sorry that I thought I had an unintentionally lunged.Thank you for your understanding and concern.Health is my first priority!Dont worry too much because you eat well, sleep well and are doing well in health care!!!Im doing perfectly well, dont you?If the next chance is given to me again...If you ever wear this again...Ill tear all the name tags apart, you know?Running Man Top

The mainstream dancer, who is from 'SUfa', said directly about the suspension of Running Man' recording.

Honey jay commented on SBS Running Man' broadcast on his instagram on the afternoon of the 14th. He appeared as a guest on "Running Man" with Mnet "Street Woman Fighter" (hereinafter referred to as "Supfa") dancers, but failed to finish the recording alone and got worried by viewers.

MC Yoo Jae-Suk said: "Honey jay was in poor condition and I thought it would be better to take a break from the recording, it's not too big, so don't worry. I went back with my heart heavy, and I hope to recover quickly. "

The production team of Running Man' also said in the caption, "Honey jay was not in good shape before the recording. I said that I was okay, but I greeted the members and the crew first with a request. As health is the most important thing, I would like to ask your deep understanding. I was very sorry that Honey jay could not be together until the end. "

After the broadcast, Honey jay reassured fans by conveying the authentication shot and physical condition of Running Man'. The photo shows him making a look full of regrets with a jumper with a 'Honey jay' Name tag on it.

"I am so sorry that I was so sorry for the fans who had been expecting me and that I suddenly stopped shooting because of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun," said Honey jay. "I am so sorry for the unexpectedly disturbed the Running Man' crew and the cast. Thank you for your understanding and concern. "

"Health is the top priority! I eat well, sleep well, and I'm doing well in health care, so don't worry too much! I'm doing perfectly well," he said.

"If I get one chance again next time, I will wear this clothes again ... I will tear up the Name tag. "Running Man is the best," he said cheerfully.

Honey jay confessed that he was "American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun" when asked about the behind-the-scenes story of "Carl's Bag" on TVN 'Yu Quiz on the Block' broadcast on the 3rd.

"There was no American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun originally, but at the age of 27, I had a long time shooting on a very bad air shooting. After three months of coughing, I suddenly can not breathe at night. So I went to the emergency room and they said American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun, and I was hospitalized with an oxygen mask for a week. I do not know from then on, but I leave an inhaler in my bag. "

"It's honestly hard, he was a good fit person, with American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun and it was definitely hard. The dance style has also changed: Now there are American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun. It is natural that my life has changed. "

Did you have fun with Running Man today?

Running Man! I love it!

I was so eager and expecting

Suddenly American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immun came up and stopped shooting.

I'm so sorry for all the fans you've been expecting

Running Man crew and cast members

I'm so sorry that I thought I had an unintentionally lunged.

Thank you for your understanding and concern.

Health is my first priority!

Don't worry too much because you eat well, sleep well and are doing well in health care!!!

I'm doing perfectly well, don't you?

If the next chance is given to me again...

If you ever wear this again...

I'll tear all the Name tags apart, you know?

Running Man Top