"Drinking, tobacco, swearing... I felt Qatarsis crossing the line prohibited as a girl group member."

Jung Eun-ji, who finished The Women of the City of DrinkersI actually drink and get into filmingHe was sweet with Han Sun-hwa and Lee Sun-bin.Ten years of debut...Im still shaking.Drinking, tobacco, swearing ... I felt Qatarsis, crossing the forbidden line for the active girl group.Jung Eun-ji (pictured), a member and actor of girl group Apink, said that she finished the original drama The Drinker City Women (production main factory) on the online video service (Over The Top and OTT).The Drunk City Women, which is based on the same name Webtoon, is a work that depicts the friendship and fierce struggle of three city women who enjoy drinking as the title suggests.The viewers, who watched the red faces of the three main characters, Jung Eun-ji, Han Sun-hwa, and Lee Sun-bin, who actually shot drinking, and the nuts that can not be used in terrestrial dramas, asked, Are they really drunk?Jung Eun-ji, who met at the office of Gangnam agency in Seoul on the 29th of last month, said, I felt a strange Qatarsis by shooting drinker city women who lived as a girl group member and could not put it in my mouth. It was strange that I could drink in front of the camera and use these words.It was a challenge because it was a new platform called OTT. Turning the clock, Jung Eun-ji changed the landscape of the cable channel drama market with his 2012 TVN Respond 1997 (Applying) success.He played the role of St. Choi Siwon, a fanatic fan of the idol group HOT, and showed a hairy act. In The Witches of the City, he played the role of the teacher, Earth.Viewers also commented that Holy Siwon grew up well and became Earth.Jung Eun-ji said, I was so impressed when I heard that Jung Eun-ji, who opened the cable market with etching, made me see Tving as a drunk city women.Director Shin Won-ho, who directed Engchi, also praised I was so good.It was the first time since the etchling, he said. I had a drink with my coach a while later, but he said, I am glad you are becoming an adult.I was very much in touch with the praise of a respected adult, he said.Drunk City Women is not simply a drama where women drink alcohol.She runs for a month for Friend, who is in danger of being disgraced by Chihan, and shows the solidarity of women through those who gathered at The Funeral after encountering Friends father.Jung Eun-ji said, Han Sun-hwa, Lee Sun-bin and Teachin (real Friend).It seems that there are many parts that are united and photographed together, he said.Especially in the scene of The Funeral, I felt grateful for each others existence and all of them were shot crying. Jung Eun-ji celebrated his 10th anniversary this year, and it is also the 10th anniversary of his debut in the girl group Apink, which is also preparing for a fan meeting by the end of this year.Apink has been in the short-lived idol market for 10 years. Its been ten years since I opened my eyes.Especially, I have not met with fans for a long time with Corona 19, so I think I will be tearful in front of my fans. I lived really hard for 10 years as a singer and actor, DJ and YouTuber.I will be in my thirties next year, and I will do everything I have been doing.

Jung Eun-ji, who finished “The Women of the City of Drinkers”

“I actually drink and get into filming

“He was ‘sweet’ with Han Sun-hwa and Lee Sun-bin.”

Ten years of debut..."I'm still shaking."

“Drinking, tobacco, swearing ... I felt Qatarsis, crossing the forbidden line for the active girl group.”

Jung Eun-ji (pictured), a member and Actor of girl group Apink, said that she finished the original drama 'The Drinker City Women' (production main fActory) on the online video service (Over The Top and OTT). The 'Drunk City Women', which is based on the same name Webtoon, is a work that depicts the Friendship and fierce struggle of three city women who enjoy drinking as the title suggests. The viewers, who watched the red faces of the three main characters, Jung Eun-ji, Han Sun-hwa, and Lee Sun-bin, who actually shot drinking, and the nuts that can not be used in terrestrial dramas, asked, "Are they really drunk?" Jung Eun-ji, who met at the office of Gangnam agency in Seoul on the 29th of last month, said, "I felt a strange Qatarsis by shooting 'drinker city women' who lived as a girl group member and could not put it in my mouth." "It was strange that I could drink in front of the camera and use these words. It was a challenge because it was a new platform called OTT. "

Turning the clock, Jung Eun-ji changed the landscape of the cable channel drama market with his 2012 TVN Respond 1997 (Applying) success. He played the role of St. Choi Siwon, a fanatic fan of the idol group HOT, and showed a hairy act. In 'The Witches of the City,' he played the role of the teacher, Earth. Viewers also commented that Holy Siwon grew up well and became Earth.

Jung Eun-ji said, "I was so impressed when I heard that Jung Eun-ji, who opened the cable market with 'etching', made me see Tving as a 'drunk city women'. Director Shin Won-ho, who directed 'Engchi', also praised 'I was so good'. It was the first time since the 'etchling', "he said." I had a drink with my coach a while later, but he said, 'I am glad you are becoming an adult.' “I was very much in touch with the praise of a respected adult,” he said.

'Drunk City Women' is not simply a drama where women drink alcohol. She runs for a month for Friend, who is in danger of being disgraced by Chihan, and shows 'the solidarity of women' through those who gathered at The Funeral after encountering Friend's father. Jung Eun-ji said, "Han Sun-hwa, Lee Sun-bin and 'Teachin' (real Friend). "It seems that there are many parts that are united and photographed together," he said. Especially in the scene of The Funeral, I felt grateful for each other's existence and all of them were shot crying. "

Jung Eun-ji celebrated his 10th anniversary this year, and it is also the 10th anniversary of his debut in the girl group Apink, which is also preparing for a fan meeting by the end of this year. Apink has been in the short-lived idol market for 10 years. “It’s been ten years since I opened my eyes. Especially, I have not met with fans for a long time with Corona 19, so I think I will be tearful in front of my fans. "I lived really hard for 10 years as a Singer and Actor, DJ and YouTuber. “I will be in my thirties next year, and I will do everything I have been doing.”