"Doude" Ahn Young Mi "I decorate it with the words to go to a good place and I went to a health checkup..."

Ahn Young Mi of Dooshis Dating showed off his talk by revealing his experience of going out and going out with a lot of confidence in Song Eun-yis words to go to a good place.MBC FM4U Dooshis date Muzie Ahn Young Mi broadcast on the 6th, the topic of charge obsessive-compulsiveness came out.Muzie said, If you do not have a charge, you are not nervous. What is Tak Jae-hun? He always carries a secondary battery.I always ask for a battery because I cant charge it, he said.Tak Jae-hun carries things that can be used very neatly and usefully, he said.I cant concentrate on only 50% of my cell phones, but that doesnt mean Im getting a lot of contact, and there are only those who contact me.In fact, I only search my name. If I do not do it, it becomes a habit and I become uneasy. Also, on the day of the birthday surprise date, Husband and the listeners story of going out were introduced, and Ahn Young Mi summoned the birthday experience.If youre too excited, you can be disappointed, said Ahn Young Mi, I just went out to get a medical checkup when Song Eun-yi asked me to go to a good place because its my birthday soon.Ive been decorating a lot of things, but its no good for me.

Ahn Young Mi of 'Dooshi's Dating' showed off his talk by revealing his experience of going out and going out with a lot of confidence in Song Eun-yi's words to go to a good place.

MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's date Muzie Ahn Young Mi' broadcast on the 6th, 'the topic of charge obsessive-compulsiveness came out.

Muzie said, "If you do not have a charge, you are not nervous. What is Tak Jae-hun? He always carries a secondary battery. “I always ask for a battery because I can’t charge it,” he said. "Tak Jae-hun carries things that can be used very neatly and usefully," he said.

“I can’t concentrate on only 50% of my cell phones, but that doesn’t mean I’m getting a lot of contact, and there are only those who contact me. In fact, I only search my name. If I do not do it, it becomes a habit and I become uneasy. "

Also, on the day of the birthday surprise date, Husband and the listener's story of going out were introduced, and Ahn Young Mi summoned the birthday experience.

“If you’re too excited, you can be disappointed,” said Ahn Young Mi, “I just went out to get a medical checkup when Song Eun-yi asked me to go to a good place because it’s my birthday soon. “I’ve been decorating a lot of things, but it’s no good for me.”