Donga "Koyote revenue allocation 4:3:3 That's ridiculous...I made money cold with cactus" ('National Recept')

Donga is robbed by National Receipt from Koyote revenue distribution to investment habits.In the 12th KBS Joy entertainment program National Receipt, which is broadcasted today (26th), 3MC Song Eun, Kim Sook and Young Jin Park analyze the receipt of the mixed group Koyote Donga are on the air.Donga, who was introduced as hobby rich and consumption emperor on the day, said, Has the Koyote album revenue ever been negative?I do not know because Shin Ji manages it, he said to the MCs.In particular, Donga said, Shin Ji does all the songs, lyrics, money management, and distribution.Shin Ji 4, Kim Jong-min 3, I take 3, but if I take the original, this is ridiculous. Shin Ji declares his conscience, saying, Shin Ji 7, Kim Jong-min 2, I think I would be good. On the other hand, Donga said, Shin Ji, Kim Jong-min seems to be doing a lot of activities, but it is Donga.Its an extension of what Ive been doing for a long time. I did a cactus business, and I made a lot of money by purchasing it from a large company.I earned enough to want to, explained the admiration.But he soon said he was a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man.I do not have any savings or deposits, and I like to collect them in cash at home. He added, Money management seems to be poor. The 12th National Receipt with Donga will be broadcast on KBS Joy at 9:10 pm on the day.Meanwhile, KBS Joy can be viewed on Skylife 1, SK Btv 80, LG U + TV 1, KT olleh TV 41, Netflix and KBS mobile app my K. Cable channel numbers can be found on KBS N homepage.More footage of National Receipt can also be found on major online channels (such as YouTube, Facebook) and portal sites.National Receipt.

Donga is robbed by 'National Receipt' from Koyote revenue distribution to investment habits.

In the 12th KBS Joy entertainment program 'National Receipt', which is broadcasted today (26th), 3MC Song Eun, Kim Sook and Young Jin Park analyze the Receipt of the mixed group Koyote Donga are on the air.

Donga, who was introduced as "hobby rich" and "Consumption emperor" on the day, said, "Has the Koyote album revenue ever been negative? "I do not know because Shin Ji manages it," he said to the MCs.

In particular, Donga said, "Shin Ji does all the songs, lyrics, money management, and distribution. Shin Ji 4, Kim Jong-min 3, I take 3, but if I take the original, this is ridiculous. "Shin Ji declares his conscience, saying," Shin Ji 7, Kim Jong-min 2, I think I would be good. "

On the other hand, Donga said, "Shin Ji, Kim Jong-min seems to be doing a lot of activities, but it is Donga." It's an extension of what I've been doing for a long time. I did a cactus business, and I made a lot of money by purchasing it from a large company. I earned enough to want to, "explained the admiration.

But he soon said he was "a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man who is a man." I do not have any savings or deposits, and I like to collect them in cash at home. "He added," Money management seems to be poor. "

The 12th 'National Receipt' with Donga will be broadcast on KBS Joy at 9:10 pm on the day.

Meanwhile, KBS Joy can be viewed on Skylife 1, SK Btv 80, LG U + TV 1, KT olleh TV 41, Netflix and KBS mobile app 'my K'. Cable channel numbers can be found on KBS N homepage. More footage of "National Receipt" can also be found on major online channels (such as YouTube, Facebook) and portal sites.

"National Receipt."