'Dolsing 2' Kim Chae-yoon "China ex-husband takes away his daughter's passport... 200,000 won for childcare expenses" shock

While I learned about the existence of my children in Singles2, I was especially saddened by the anecdote that Chae Yoon almost took custody of her ex-husband.He was avid about whether he had children in the MBN entertainment Singles Season 2 broadcast on the 7th.We all gathered at the table this evening, because it is time for all eight dolsings to have their children released.First Tumbleweed spoke.Tumbleweed said, I am raising my 8-year-old daughter, Confessions, a smart and good daughter. He said, I am the only daughter who is next to me when I am divorced and hard. He said, I am a daughter who has been a big presence to me since I was four years old.I am so happy, he said, clearly saying that he was a single daddy for five years.Next, Kim Gye-sung replied, I am raising a seven-year-old boy like Tumbleweed. Gye-sung said, There is a limit to sending a local academy.I think the child will understand it, why did Father make such a choice, said Gye-sung, tearing down.When I went on a business trip, I almost had a big accident, because my wife left her five-year-old child alone in the winter, so I got a call from the police box at dawn, and the child was in the police box, said Gye-sung.My parents brought me, I hugged my child and cried, but when the child patted me, I told him not to cry Father, and I cried so much, I am sorry for the child, said Gye-sung.Kim Chae-yoons children have been released.Chae Yoon said, I am raising my five-year-old daughter alone, I still want to see her. Tears, Tumbleweed and Gye-sung said, I know its hard, its okay.Chae Yoon said, I am so bad mother, I regret it now. He said that he had separated from his China husband since 14th. He said, I took my baby passport.Chae Yoon said, I can not stay for a separate period until now, so I finally met a seven-month-old child and walked out with a bottle of water because the child did not walk well.I remember my mother and I was in a big hug, and I missed her for seven months, and I was in my arms, Chae said. I thought I could not fall off whether I was killed or cooked, and when I told her to divorce, I told her I would raise her and she told me to take her.I couldnt give up my child, but I couldnt give up my child, he said. My ex-husband was not going to take me, and China said that his ex-husband would give me 200,000 won for child support based on China price. If it was unfair, I would file a lawsuit.Chae Yoon said, I live with my daughter, I am happy when I see my child, I brought him in to raise him well, but it is hard. The members of the single daddy with other children expressed their sincere condolences to the same pain and troubles.Singles2 broadcast screen capture

While I learned about the existence of my children in Singles2, I was especially saddened by the anecdote that Chae Yoon almost took custody of her ex-husband.

He was avid about whether he had children in the MBN entertainment 'Singles Season 2' broadcast on the 7th.

We all gathered at the table this evening, because it is time for all eight dolsings to have their children released.

First Tumbleweed spoke. Tumbleweed said, "I am raising my 8-year-old daughter," Confessions, "a smart and good daughter." He said, "I am the only daughter who is next to me when I am divorced and hard." He said, "I am a daughter who has been a big presence to me since I was four years old. "I am so happy," he said, clearly saying that he was a single daddy for five years.

Next, Kim Gye-sung replied, "I am raising a seven-year-old boy like Tumbleweed." Gye-sung said, "There is a limit to sending a local academy." “I think the child will understand it, why did Father make such a choice,” said Gye-sung, tearing down.

“When I went on a business trip, I almost had a big accident, because my wife left her five-year-old child alone in the winter, so I got a call from the police box at dawn, and the child was in the police box,” said Gye-sung. “My parents brought me, I hugged my child and cried, but when the child patted me, I told him not to cry Father, and I cried so much, I am sorry for the child,” said Gye-sung.

Kim Chae-yoon's children have been released. Chae Yoon said, "I am raising my five-year-old daughter alone, I still want to see her." Tears, Tumbleweed and Gye-sung said, "I know it's hard, it's okay."

Chae Yoon said, "I am so bad mother, I regret it now." He said that he had separated from his China husband since 14th. He said, "I took my baby passport."

Chae Yoon said, "I can not stay for a separate period until now, so I finally met a seven-month-old child and walked out with a bottle of water because the child did not walk well." “I remember my mother and I was in a big hug, and I missed her for seven months, and I was in my arms,” Chae said. “I thought I could not fall off whether I was killed or cooked, and when I told her to divorce, I told her I would raise her and she told me to take her.”

“I couldn’t give up my child, but I couldn’t give up my child,” he said. “My ex-husband was not going to take me, and China said that his ex-husband would give me 200,000 won for child support based on China price. If it was unfair, I would file a lawsuit.

Chae Yoon said, "I live with my daughter, I am happy when I see my child, I brought him in to raise him well, but it is hard." The members of the single daddy with other children expressed their sincere condolences to the same pain and troubles.

'Singles2' broadcast screen capture