"Dictionary Consultation" '1 Night' Lee Hwang-sun CP answers Kim Seon-ho getting off Opposition Petition

KBS officials directly answered Kim Seon-hos 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 Get off the Opening Petition.Kim Seon-ho was embroiled in a privacy row with the former Womens Friend on October 17.KBS 2TV 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 announced the official position on the 20th of the same month and announced the departure of Kim Seon-ho.The production team said, We decided to get off Kim Seon-ho, who has recently been controversial. He said, We plan to minimize the inconvenience of viewers by editing as much as possible for the already filmed broadcasts.On November 7, the broadcast featured five members of the 100th special feature of 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 without Kim Seon-ho.However, even after Kim Seon-hos departure was decided, Kim Seon-ho fans posted a Petition to open Kim Seon-hos departure through KBS Viewer Rights Center.As of November 8, Kim Seon-ho got four Opposition Petitions with 43,925, 1024, 2000 and 1,500 consents, respectively.If more than 1,000 people agree with Petition within 30 days, the head of KBS department should respond directly.KBS Entertainment Center Lee Hwang-sun Entertainment1CP said, First of all, I would like to thank the viewers who loved 2 Days & 1 Night and gave me valuable opinions.KBS announced on October 20 that Kim Seon-ho will get off the program.Before expressing its official position, we will inform you that there was a Dictionary consultation process between each other.The crew is also disappointed because they can no longer show the harmony of the six members who showed good breathing for two years.But I will continue to do my best to show good broadcasting. On the other hand, an anonymous article was released on October 17th through the online community, saying, I will accuse the reality of K-mo actor.The writer has been dating K actor since 2020 and complained that he was pregnant during his friendship, but he had to have an abortion due to the forced K actor.He went to the hospital as if he was pushed to the end of the K actor who promised to marry, and he revealed that he had not received a sincere apology after that.In addition, there were unbelievable contents such as K actor saying that he had a conversation with his fellow actor and director.In many circumstances, the writer s speculation that the K actor is Kim Seon - ho continued.Kim Seon-hos agency Salt Entertainment said on the 19th, two days after the controversy, I would like you to wait. On the 20th, Kim Seon-ho directly said, I met him with good feelings, but he was hurt by his inconsiderate and thoughtless behavior.I wanted to meet with him first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time.  I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end.I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work.
KBS officials directly answered Kim Seon-hos 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 Get off the Opening Petition.Kim Seon-ho was embroiled in a privacy row with the former Womens Friend on October 17.KBS 2TV 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 announced the official position on the 20th of the same month and announced the departure of Kim Seon-ho.The production team said, We decided to get off Kim Seon-ho, who has recently been controversial. He said, We plan to minimize the inconvenience of viewers by editing as much as possible for the already filmed broadcasts.On November 7, the broadcast featured five members of the 100th special feature of 2 Days & 1 Night Season 4 without Kim Seon-ho.However, even after Kim Seon-hos departure was decided, Kim Seon-ho fans posted a Petition to open Kim Seon-hos departure through KBS Viewer Rights Center.As of November 8, Kim Seon-ho got four Opposition Petitions with 43,925, 1024, 2000 and 1,500 consents, respectively.If more than 1,000 people agree with Petition within 30 days, the head of KBS department should respond directly.KBS Entertainment Center Lee Hwang-sun Entertainment1CP said, First of all, I would like to thank the viewers who loved 2 Days & 1 Night and gave me valuable opinions.KBS announced on October 20 that Kim Seon-ho will get off the program.Before expressing its official position, we will inform you that there was a Dictionary consultation process between each other.The crew is also disappointed because they can no longer show the harmony of the six members who showed good breathing for two years.But I will continue to do my best to show good broadcasting. On the other hand, an anonymous article was released on October 17th through the online community, saying, I will accuse the reality of K-mo actor.The writer has been dating K actor since 2020 and complained that he was pregnant during his friendship, but he had to have an abortion due to the forced K actor.He went to the hospital as if he was pushed to the end of the K actor who promised to marry, and he revealed that he had not received a sincere apology after that.In addition, there were unbelievable contents such as K actor saying that he had a conversation with his fellow actor and director.In many circumstances, the writer s speculation that the K actor is Kim Seon - ho continued.Kim Seon-hos agency Salt Entertainment said on the 19th, two days after the controversy, I would like you to wait. On the 20th, Kim Seon-ho directly said, I met him with good feelings, but he was hurt by his inconsiderate and thoughtless behavior.I wanted to meet with him first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time.  I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end.I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work.

KBS officials directly answered Kim Seon-ho's '2 Days & 1 Night Season 4' Get off the Opening Petition.

Kim Seon-ho was embroiled in a privacy row with the former Women's Friend on October 17. KBS 2TV '2 Days & 1 Night Season 4' announced the official position on the 20th of the same month and announced the departure of Kim Seon-ho. The production team said, "We decided to get off Kim Seon-ho, who has recently been controversial." He said, "We plan to minimize the inconvenience of viewers by editing as much as possible for the already filmed broadcasts." On November 7, the broadcast featured five members of the 100th special feature of '2 Days & 1 Night Season 4' without Kim Seon-ho.

However, even after Kim Seon-ho's departure was decided, Kim Seon-ho fans posted a Petition to open Kim Seon-ho's departure through KBS Viewer Rights Center. As of November 8, Kim Seon-ho got four Opposition Petitions with 43,925, 1024, 2000 and 1,500 consents, respectively. If more than 1,000 people agree with Petition within 30 days, the head of KBS department should respond directly.

KBS entertainment Center Lee Hwang-sun entertainment1CP said, "First of all, I would like to thank the viewers who loved '2 Days & 1 Night' and gave me valuable opinions. KBS announced on October 20 that Kim Seon-ho will get off the program. Before expressing its official position, we will inform you that there was a Dictionary consultation process between each other. The crew is also disappointed because they can no longer show the harmony of the six members who showed good breathing for two years. But I will continue to do my best to show good broadcasting. "

On the other hand, an anonymous article was released on October 17th through the online community, saying, "I will accuse the reality of K-mo actor." The writer has been dating K actor since 2020 and complained that he was pregnant during his Friendship, but he had to have an abortion due to the forced K actor. He went to the hospital as if he was pushed to the end of the K actor who promised to marry, and he revealed that he had not received a sincere apology after that. In addition, there were unbelievable contents such as K actor saying that he had a conversation with his fellow actor and director.

In many circumstances, the writer 's speculation that the K actor is Kim Seon - ho continued. Kim Seon-ho's agency Salt entertainment said on the 19th, two days after the controversy, "I would like you to wait." On the 20th, Kim Seon-ho directly said, "I met him with good feelings, but he was hurt by his inconsiderate and thoughtless behavior. I wanted to meet with him first, but now I can not deliver a proper apology and I am waiting for that time. "" I am sorry to be disappointed with everyone who believes and supports me until the end. I am sorry that I have caused a lot of people and all the people involved in the work because of my lack of work. "