All The Butlers' Kyeong-shil Lee "Leaving football for Season 1...It's not entertainment anymore"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, Golden Women members surprised All The Butlers members with their passion for soccer.Im out of football now, said Kyeong-shil Lee, who drew attention on the day, saying, Im finished with season one.Because there is no heat for football, he said, adding, I started with entertainment at first, but it is not entertainment.When Saori replied, This is sincere, its entertainment, but like a documentary, Kyeong-shil Lee said, Ive never done that while broadcasting so far.I can not go out because everyone is working hard. So Saori said, I train every day in a week.Choi Ji-jin, who watched, also said, If the coach did not come out, I saved the coach and trained the team.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, 'Golden Women' members surprised All The Butlers' members with their passion for soccer.

"I'm out of football now," said Kyeong-shil Lee, who drew attention on the day, saying, "I'm finished with season one. "Because there is no heat for football," he said, adding, "I started with entertainment at first, but it is not entertainment."

When Saori replied, "This is sincere, it's entertainment, but like a documentary," Kyeong-shil Lee said, "I've never done that while broadcasting so far. I can not go out because everyone is working hard. "

So Saori said, "I train every day in a week." Choi Ji-jin, who watched, also said, "If the coach did not come out, I saved the coach and trained the team."