"All The Butlers" Choi Yeo-jin "Football Jubilee Is Better than Best Actress, I Want to Go to the Army"

Choi Yeo-jin boasted an extraordinary passion for footballOn SBS All The Butlers, which aired on November 21, a special day was unveiled with the cast of the first womens soccer entertainment program, The Goal-Shitting Girls (hereinafter referred to as Goal-Shitting Girls).Season 1 was a bit of a snob, but everyone seems to be getting better, and the scariest thing is Choi Yeo-jin, said season 1 MVP Park Sun-young.Choi Yeo-jin then mentioned his season 1 performance Wonder Goal, saying, Timing was crazy; there is no word to explain the moment.At that time, like cartoons and movies, I saw only me, balls and goalposts at that moment. Choi Yeo-jin also laughed, saying, Why did men want to talk about army and soccer like this? I know. I wanted to go to the army.
Choi Yeo-jin boasted an extraordinary passion for footballOn SBS All The Butlers, which aired on November 21, a special day was unveiled with the cast of the first womens soccer entertainment program, The Goal-Shitting Girls (hereinafter referred to as Goal-Shitting Girls).Season 1 was a bit of a snob, but everyone seems to be getting better, and the scariest thing is Choi Yeo-jin, said season 1 MVP Park Sun-young.Choi Yeo-jin then mentioned his season 1 performance Wonder Goal, saying, Timing was crazy; there is no word to explain the moment.At that time, like cartoons and movies, I saw only me, balls and goalposts at that moment. Choi Yeo-jin also laughed, saying, Why did men want to talk about army and soccer like this? I know. I wanted to go to the army.

Choi Yeo-jin boasted an extraordinary passion for football

On SBS' All The Butlers, which aired on November 21, a special day was unveiled with the cast of the first women's soccer entertainment program, The Goal-Shitting Girls (hereinafter referred to as Goal-Shitting Girls).

"Season 1 was a bit of a snob, but everyone seems to be getting better, and the scariest thing is Choi Yeo-jin," said season 1 MVP Park Sun-young.

Choi Yeo-jin then mentioned his season 1 performance Wonder Goal, saying, "Timing was crazy; there is no word to explain the moment. At that time, like cartoons and movies, I saw only me, balls and goalposts at that moment. "

Choi Yeo-jin also laughed, saying, "Why did men want to talk about army and soccer like this? I know. I wanted to go to the army."