li jung "daughter, after SUfa appearance? I changed the car...Oh Eun Young and best Friend 'surprise'

In I Know It, Li Jungs father, who was a close friend of Oh Eun Young, made a surprise appearance as a stupid woman The Fighter.SBS entertainment Not Me I Know, which was broadcast on the 30th, was broadcast on the air.On this day, Oh Eun Young checked the last self-cam with the experience of One Week.Oh Eun Young showed a complicated mind just thinking about the life of One Week given to me.Have I lived well now? He said, examining her life.I did things that I had done every day more than a special day, I just did what I was in and what I always did, he said. I thought that I had only one week left and I was so precious to experience.In particular, Oh Eun Young met friends who thought they were family members, and recently Dancer li Jungs father Lee Sang-mok, who played in Street Woman Power (SUfa), said that he was a close friend since Yoo Chae-won.Oh Eun Young naturally asked Li Jung, and he laughed, saying, My daughter bought my mothers car after the broadcast, Father was a bummer, and said, I gave my daughter only dance DNA.When Oh Eun Young mentioned his depressed past, Li Jungs father said, I had difficulty because it was not good two years ago, and once I had a one weekOh Eun Young kept calling me for a year, I know why I called.Oh Eun Young also asked, When my health is not good, be my husband Friend instead of me, and be warm to my child, sometimes like a warm father, like a mother.Capture the broadcast screen I Know It
In I Know It, Li Jungs father, who was a close friend of Oh Eun Young, made a surprise appearance as a stupid woman The Fighter.SBS entertainment Not Me I Know, which was broadcast on the 30th, was broadcast on the air.On this day, Oh Eun Young checked the last self-cam with the experience of One Week.Oh Eun Young showed a complicated mind just thinking about the life of One Week given to me.Have I lived well now? He said, examining her life.I did things that I had done every day more than a special day, I just did what I was in and what I always did, he said. I thought that I had only one week left and I was so precious to experience.In particular, Oh Eun Young met friends who thought they were family members, and recently Dancer li Jungs father Lee Sang-mok, who played in Street Woman Power (SUfa), said that he was a close friend since Yoo Chae-won.Oh Eun Young naturally asked Li Jung, and he laughed, saying, My daughter bought my mothers car after the broadcast, Father was a bummer, and said, I gave my daughter only dance DNA.When Oh Eun Young mentioned his depressed past, Li Jungs father said, I had difficulty because it was not good two years ago, and once I had a one weekOh Eun Young kept calling me for a year, I know why I called.Oh Eun Young also asked, When my health is not good, be my husband Friend instead of me, and be warm to my child, sometimes like a warm father, like a mother.Capture the broadcast screen I Know It

In 'I Know It', li jung's Father, who was a close Friend of Oh Eun Young, made a surprise appearance as a 'stupid woman The Fighter'.

SBS entertainment Not Me I Know, which was broadcast on the 30th, was broadcast on the air.

On this day, Oh Eun Young checked the last self-cam with the experience of 'One Week'. Oh Eun Young showed a complicated mind just thinking about the life of One Week given to me. "Have I lived well now?" He said, examining her life.

"I did things that I had done every day more than a special day, I just did what I was in and what I always did," he said. "I thought that I had only One Week left and I was so precious to experience."

In particular, Oh Eun Young met Friends who thought they were family members, and recently Dancer li jung's Father Lee Sang-mok, who played in Street Woman Power (SUfa), said that he was a close Friend since Yoo Chae-won.

Oh Eun Young naturally asked li jung, and he laughed, saying, "My daughter bought my mother's car after the broadcast, Father was a bummer," and said, "I gave my daughter only dance DNA."

When Oh Eun Young mentioned his depressed past, li jung's Father said, "I had difficulty because it was not good two years ago, and once I had a One Week Oh Eun Young kept calling me for a year, I know why I called."

Oh Eun Young also asked, "When my health is not good, be my husband Friend instead of me, and be warm to my child, sometimes like a warm Father, like a mother."

Capture the broadcast screen 'I Know It'