Choi Jung-in, who went mental in extreme child care...I don't have a focus. "I thought it was a psychic picture."

Singer Choi Jung-in has revealed the daily life of real-life childcare.On the first day, Choi Jung-in posted several photos on his instagram.Choi Jung-in in the photo shows her playing with her child in comfortable clothes at home.Choi Jung-in caught the eye by looking at the child who was running around busy with a somewhat difficult look.Sayuri said, I understand my mind. One fan left a comment saying, Is it a psychic picture?Meanwhile, Choi Jung-in married singer Jo Jung-chi in 2013 and has one male and one female.

Singer Choi Jung-in has revealed the daily life of real-life childcare.

On the first day, Choi Jung-in posted several photos on his instagram.

Choi Jung-in in the photo shows her playing with her child in comfortable clothes at home. Choi Jung-in caught the eye by looking at the child who was running around busy with a somewhat difficult look.

Sayuri said, "I understand my mind." One fan left a comment saying, "Is it a psychic picture?"

Meanwhile, Choi Jung-in married singer Jo Jung-chi in 2013 and has one male and one female.