Comedian Lee Se-jin, today (13th) with an eight-year-old non-entertainer and marriage "with the introduction of Seo Tae-hoon."

Comedian Lee Se-jin marriages today (13th).Lee Se-jin will be celebrating a marriage ceremony with a non-entertainer bride-to-be, who is eight years younger, on November 13 at 3pm on Floating Island.The marriage ceremony will be held without a break, with comedian Seo Tae-hoon hosting and comedian colleagues celebrating.After learning about the introduction of Seo Tae-hoon with the bride-to-be, she developed into a lover and after three years of devotion, she became a couples kite.Lee Se-jin said: There have been some vacancies since the Gag Concert was gone, and it was hard because there was not much work because of Corona 19, which (the reserve bride) became a will next to.I have a lot of trust and I decided to marriage because I thought I should not miss it. As for the plan for the post-marriage activity, he said, Now that I have the weight of the head, I will show you the proper power.
Comedian Lee Se-jin marriages today (13th).Lee Se-jin will be celebrating a marriage ceremony with a non-entertainer bride-to-be, who is eight years younger, on November 13 at 3pm on Floating Island.The marriage ceremony will be held without a break, with comedian Seo Tae-hoon hosting and comedian colleagues celebrating.After learning about the introduction of Seo Tae-hoon with the bride-to-be, she developed into a lover and after three years of devotion, she became a couples kite.Lee Se-jin said: There have been some vacancies since the Gag Concert was gone, and it was hard because there was not much work because of Corona 19, which (the reserve bride) became a will next to.I have a lot of trust and I decided to marriage because I thought I should not miss it. As for the plan for the post-marriage activity, he said, Now that I have the weight of the head, I will show you the proper power.

Comedian Lee Se-jin marriages today (13th).

Lee Se-jin will be celebrating a marriage ceremony with a non-entertainer bride-to-be, who is eight years younger, on November 13 at 3pm on Floating Island. The marriage ceremony will be held without a break, with comedian Seo Tae-hoon hosting and comedian colleagues celebrating.

After learning about the introduction of Seo Tae-hoon with the bride-to-be, she developed into a lover and after three years of devotion, she became a couple's kite. Lee Se-jin said: "There have been some vacancies since the 'Gag Concert' was gone, and it was hard because there was not much work because of Corona 19, which (the reserve bride) became a will next to. I have a lot of trust and I decided to marriage because I thought I should not miss it. "

As for the plan for the post-marriage activity, he said, "Now that I have the weight of the head, I will show you the proper power."