Cigarettes?...Mirage, Park Myeong-su Radio B-class made public guests.

Mirage, the popular entertainment, has been hit by excessive remarks after going to live radio.Mirage was a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio Show Hold Fix, which was broadcast live on the morning of the 24th.Radio has been promoting Mirages appearance for five days and appealing to heart-chipper hyper big fun.Mirage, by the way, was not the right guest for Radio live.Park Myeong-su has exposed the sneaker brand he bought as a birthday present and freely said he is smoking e-cigarettes.I like to taste food and men a little bit more and more, and so on.Mirage had a few words to say before the show ended, saying, I have a fat, piggy, ugly X-something to say.I do not want to do anything wrong with everything. I am a powerful person. The live time was an hour, but the aftermath was a storm, because Mirage made Radio live like an Internet broadcast so that the worlds Park Myeong-su could not be settled.He was loved by spicy taste, but he did not match Radio live.Still, after the broadcast, the production team posted a picture of Park Myeong-su and Mirage on the official SNS, saying, The Re-Ment bomber, which has no gap for Park Myeong-su to intervene.As predicted by Juppak, he wrote, I have a 2022 superstar feeling. He called the guest who was not suitable for live broadcasting as a Re-Ment bomber.The criticism of the listeners as well as the netizens who recognized the controversy late is exploding.This is not a pleasant gesture to keep the line, but a re-Ment for slander in the form of a macabre, which caused the listeners discomfort.Mirage said, I like the word I am like a sister of a local sister. It is also good to say I know like a sister of a gangster.I hear that I like it without a desire, but it is not a compliment but a nuance.SNS
Mirage, the popular entertainment, has been hit by excessive remarks after going to live radio.Mirage was a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-sus Radio Show Hold Fix, which was broadcast live on the morning of the 24th.Radio has been promoting Mirages appearance for five days and appealing to heart-chipper hyper big fun.Mirage, by the way, was not the right guest for Radio live.Park Myeong-su has exposed the sneaker brand he bought as a birthday present and freely said he is smoking e-cigarettes.I like to taste food and men a little bit more and more, and so on.Mirage had a few words to say before the show ended, saying, I have a fat, piggy, ugly X-something to say.I do not want to do anything wrong with everything. I am a powerful person. The live time was an hour, but the aftermath was a storm, because Mirage made Radio live like an Internet broadcast so that the worlds Park Myeong-su could not be settled.He was loved by spicy taste, but he did not match Radio live.Still, after the broadcast, the production team posted a picture of Park Myeong-su and Mirage on the official SNS, saying, The Re-Ment bomber, which has no gap for Park Myeong-su to intervene.As predicted by Juppak, he wrote, I have a 2022 superstar feeling. He called the guest who was not suitable for live broadcasting as a Re-Ment bomber.The criticism of the listeners as well as the netizens who recognized the controversy late is exploding.This is not a pleasant gesture to keep the line, but a re-Ment for slander in the form of a macabre, which caused the listeners discomfort.Mirage said, I like the word I am like a sister of a local sister. It is also good to say I know like a sister of a gangster.I hear that I like it without a desire, but it is not a compliment but a nuance.SNS

Mirage, the popular entertainment, has been hit by excessive remarks after going to live Radio.

Mirage was a guest on KBS Cool FM Park Myeong-su's Radio Show' 'Hold Fix', which was broadcast live on the morning of the 24th. Radio has been promoting Mirage's appearance for five days and appealing to "heart-chipper hyper big fun".

Mirage, by the way, was not the right guest for Radio live. Park Myeong-su has exposed the sneaker brand he bought as a birthday present and freely said he is smoking e-cigarettes. "I like to taste food and men a little bit more and more," and so on.

Mirage had a few words to say before the show ended, saying, “I have a fat, piggy, ugly X-something to say. I do not want to do anything wrong with everything. I am a powerful person. "

The live time was an hour, but the aftermath was a storm, because Mirage made Radio live like an Internet broadcast so that the world's Park Myeong-su could not be settled. He was loved by spicy taste, but he did not match Radio live.

Still, after the broadcast, the production team posted a picture of Park Myeong-su and Mirage on the official SNS, saying, "The Re-Ment bomber, which has no gap for Park Myeong-su to intervene. As predicted by Juppak, he wrote, "I have a 2022 superstar feeling." He called the guest who was not suitable for live broadcasting as a "Re-Ment bomber."

The criticism of the listeners as well as the netizens who recognized the controversy late is exploding. This is not a pleasant gesture to keep the line, but a Re-Ment for slander in the form of a macabre, which caused the listeners' discomfort.

Mirage said, "I like the word 'I am like a sister of a local sister'. It is also good to say 'I know like a sister of a gangster'." I hear that I like it without a desire, but it is not a compliment but a nuance.

SNS