Jung Hye-young' Sean, Cheating Day on the 4th edition of pizza food .. "I know how to eat."

Singer Sean showed a huge amount of pizza food.On the 8th, Sean posted a picture on his instagram saying, Today, Cheating Day, I know how to eat pizza. I can eat a lot. # Cheating Day.In the photo, Sean surprised everyone by eating four pizzas, chicken and fries on Cheating Day.Meanwhile, Sean and Jung Hye-young married in 2004 and have two sons and two daughters.

Singer Sean showed a huge amount of pizza food.

On the 8th, Sean posted a picture on his instagram saying, "Today, Cheating Day, I know how to eat pizza. I can eat a lot. # Cheating Day."

In the photo, Sean surprised everyone by eating four pizzas, chicken and fries on Cheating Day.

Meanwhile, Sean and Jung Hye-young married in 2004 and have two sons and two daughters.