Choi Ji-woo "daughter, I only wanted to catch the unknown room"...a bleak stone-wielding reminiscence

Seoul =) = Sigor Kyungyangsik Actor Choi Ji-woo recalled the stonework of his daughter who was in a hurry.In the JTBC entertainment program Sigor Kyungyangsik, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Choi Ji-woo, Cha In-pyo, Jo Se-ho, Lee Jang-woo, Changmin and Lee Soo-hyuk,President Choi Ji-woo celebrated the evening sales with the highest sales and remembered the guests left in Memory.Changmin mentioned the couple who visited the restaurant for the first time of the child, and the mother who cried for the health of the child was impressed.Choi Ji-woo also sympathized and recalled her daughters stone.Choi Ji-woo confessed, When I had a birthday party, I wanted to catch only the unknown room without any need, I turned the board to catch the unknown room, and eventually I grabbed the unknown room for the first time and cheered.In addition, Choi Ji-woo said, I could not speak, I felt like I was crying because I was like (my mother).Meanwhile, JTBCs Sigor Kyungyangsik is an entertainment program that opens a pop-up restaurant in a small village far from the city and shows the process of running by stars themselves, and broadcasts every Monday at 9 p.m.

Seoul =) = 'Sigor Kyungyangsik' Actor Choi Ji-woo recalled the stonework of his daughter who was in a hurry.

In the JTBC entertainment program "Sigor Kyungyangsik", which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Choi Ji-woo, Cha In-pyo, Jo Se-ho, Lee Jang-woo, Changmin and Lee Soo-hyuk,

President Choi Ji-woo celebrated the evening sales with the highest sales and remembered the guests left in Memory. Changmin mentioned the couple who visited the restaurant for the first time of the child, and the mother who cried for the health of the child was impressed.

Choi Ji-woo also sympathized and recalled her daughter's stone. Choi Ji-woo confessed, "When I had a birthday party, I wanted to catch only the unknown room without any need, I turned the board to catch the unknown room, and eventually I grabbed the unknown room for the first time and cheered." In addition, Choi Ji-woo said, "I could not speak, I felt like I was crying because I was like (my mother)."

Meanwhile, JTBC's "Sigor Kyungyangsik" is an entertainment program that opens a pop-up restaurant in a small village far from the city and shows the process of running by stars themselves, and broadcasts every Monday at 9 p.m.