"Chaebol II and Pagyeong" Choi Jung-yoon "I love you marriage...Now men are worthless"

Actor Choi Jung-yoon has revealed his past love style.Choi Jung-yoon and Actor Song Jae-rim appeared as guests in the TV Chosun entertainment program Crazy, Love.X broadcast on the last 10 days.Shin Dong-yup said, Did not you play a lot of melodrama in the drama? He asked, What do you think about killing people because of love?Choi Jung-yoon said, There are men who want to kill on the character. I have seen a lot of such characters so that the word I will kill you comes out naturally. Now, as Choi Jung-yoon, men have no value of love.Im going to Hell and Heaven every day so that I can not express it these days, he added.On the day of the secret counseling corner, the story of his wife who is worried about Husband, who pretends to be a lovemaker Husband on SNS, was introduced.When MC Oh Eun Young asked, Why did you marriage? Choi Jung-yoon said, I thought the social part should be scary.My parents also confessed, Why does not a woman marriage? He said, I am a fiery love personality. I made a marriage because I loved it.Meanwhile, Choi Jung-yoon married Yoon Tae-joon, a singer Eagle Five and Eland Group 2, in 2011, and gave birth to her first daughter in November 2016.However, the news of the recent breakup was reported, making the surroundings sad.In January, he played the role of Do Yeon-hee in SBS morning drama Amor Party.

Actor Choi Jung-yoon has revealed his past love style.

Choi Jung-yoon and Actor Song Jae-rim appeared as guests in the TV Chosun entertainment program 'Crazy, Love.X' broadcast on the last 10 days.

Shin Dong-yup said, "Did not you play a lot of melodrama in the drama?" He asked, "What do you think about killing people because of love?"

Choi Jung-yoon said, "There are men who want to kill on the character." "I have seen a lot of such characters so that the word 'I will kill you' comes out naturally. Now, as Choi Jung-yoon, men have no value of love."

"I'm going to Hell and Heaven every day so that I can not express it these days," he added.

On the day of the secret counseling corner, the story of his wife who is worried about Husband, who pretends to be a "lovemaker Husband" on SNS, was introduced.

When MC Oh Eun Young asked, "Why did you marriage?" Choi Jung-yoon said, "I thought the social part should be scary. My parents also confessed, "Why does not a woman marriage?" He said, "I am a fiery love personality." "I made a marriage because I loved it."

Meanwhile, Choi Jung-yoon married Yoon Tae-joon, a singer Eagle Five and Eland Group 2, in 2011, and gave birth to her first daughter in November 2016. However, the news of the recent breakup was reported, making the surroundings sad.

In January, he played the role of Do Yeon-hee in SBS morning drama 'Amor Party'.