Byun Yo-han, "The Blessed" and so sweet..."So Sweet."

Byun Yo-han released a daily photo on his 11th day by adding a hip and heart emoji to his Instagram.In the photo, Byun Yo-han is seen with a dogs beggar. It attracts attention to the way he pets and walks the puppy lovingly.Unlike Byun Yo-han, who sees the bokja lovingly, the cute figure of the bokja is lovely.Byun Yo-han recently said in an interview, I am happy when I am with a puppy box every day during the break, and I am happy when someone tells me that I have educated a puppy.Meanwhile, Byun Yo-han met the audience with the movie Asset Abo and Voice this year.

Byun Yo-han released a daily photo on his 11th day by adding a "hip" and heart emoji to his Instagram.

In the photo, Byun Yo-han is seen with a dog's beggar. It attracts attention to the way he pets and walks the puppy lovingly. Unlike Byun Yo-han, who sees the bokja lovingly, the cute figure of the bokja is lovely.

Byun Yo-han recently said in an interview, "I am happy when I am with a puppy box every day during the break, and I am happy when someone tells me that I have educated a puppy."

Meanwhile, Byun Yo-han met the audience with the movie 'Asset Abo' and 'Voice' this year.