BTS RM, Meaning Heart Heart: "When you're a little stable, you're anxious..."

Top idol group BTS (BTS, RM Jean Jimin J-Hope Suga V Jungkook) member RM left a meaningful article for fans.RM collected attention by posting a long article on the 4th bus.RM said in his article, It is getting harder and harder to write long, but if I do not write it forever, I will forget how to write it. I do not change at all as much as I want everyone who loves and loves us to be peaceful for as long as possible.RM said, I have been looking for stability and peace for so long, but I can not erase the idea that people, or maybe even I want a kind of drama.Its like a strange disease that gets unstable when it stabilizes a little bit. RM said, It has been a lot of time since I came to 17 Seoul, but I often feel strange that nothing has changed in retrospect. In the end, I am only 28 years old and it will take countless years to become as hard as I want.Finally, RM wrote, The winter that came up to the hook and scared is a good season to run away and walk, and when the wind gets cold a little later, I meet where.

Top idol group BTS (BTS, RM Jean Jimin J-Hope Suga V Jungkook) member RM left a meaningful article for fans.

RM collected attention by posting a long article on the 4th bus.

RM said in his article, "It is getting harder and harder to write long, but if I do not write it forever, I will forget how to write it." "I do not change at all as much as I want everyone who loves and loves us to be peaceful for as long as possible."

RM said, "I have been looking for stability and peace for so long, but I can not erase the idea that people, or maybe even I want a kind of drama. It's like a strange disease that gets unstable when it stabilizes a little bit. "

RM said, "It has been a lot of time since I came to 17 Seoul, but I often feel strange that nothing has changed in retrospect." "In the end, I am only 28 years old and it will take countless years to become as hard as I want."

Finally, RM wrote, "The winter that came up to the hook and scared is a good season to run away and walk, and when the wind gets cold a little later, I meet where."