BTS RM "I like it better because I saw 'Amy' than I did on the prize."

Group BTS RM showed off their love for fansOn Tuesday, RM told the BTS official Twitter Inc account: Sangdo, the performance was good, but the best thing was finally seeing you (Amy).I hope I can meet you soon in Korea. In the public photos, RM is making Smile by drawing V-shaped toward the camera.BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay Hop, Jimin, V, Jungkook) won three gold medals at the 2021 American Music Awards (American Music Awards, hereinafter 2021 AMA) at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, including Artist of the Year (Artist of the Year).This is the first Asian singer record.The fans who saw this responded such as We love you too, I really congratulate you, I want to see you in Korea.iMBC  Photo Source BTS Official Twitter Inc.
Group BTS RM showed off their love for fansOn Tuesday, RM told the BTS official Twitter Inc account: Sangdo, the performance was good, but the best thing was finally seeing you (Amy).I hope I can meet you soon in Korea. In the public photos, RM is making Smile by drawing V-shaped toward the camera.BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay Hop, Jimin, V, Jungkook) won three gold medals at the 2021 American Music Awards (American Music Awards, hereinafter 2021 AMA) at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, including Artist of the Year (Artist of the Year).This is the first Asian singer record.The fans who saw this responded such as We love you too, I really congratulate you, I want to see you in Korea.iMBC  Photo Source BTS Official Twitter Inc.

Group BTS RM showed off their love for fans

On Tuesday, RM told the BTS official Twitter Inc account: "Sangdo, the performance was good, but the best thing was finally seeing you (Amy). I hope I can meet you soon in Korea. "

In the public photos, RM is making Smile by drawing V-shaped toward the camera. BTS (RM, Jean, Suga, Jay Hop, Jimin, V, Jungkook) won three gold medals at the 2021 American Music Awards (American Music Awards, hereinafter '2021 AMA') at Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles, including "Artist of the Year (Artist of the Year)". This is the first Asian singer record.

The fans who saw this responded such as "We love you too", "I really congratulate you", "I want to see you in Korea".

iMBC Photo Source BTS Official Twitter Inc.