"Are you a cool celebrity bottle?" Yu Minsang - Lee Guk-joo, an unsmiling grievance

Comedians are always smiling, so they laugh and get Missunderstood for not feeling well if ITZY is not.Comedian Yu Minsang appeared on SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on November 2, and explained to the audience that I saw it at a restaurant in Japan and I was not feeling well and could not ask for a photo.In a similar anecdote, gag woman Lee Guk-joo said in MBC Radio Star last September, Those who see me always know that I am bright.If you say hello to your neighbors calmly, you will be misunderstood as an entertainer.Eventually, Lee Guk-joo, who was pretending to be bright to his neighbors, was forced to move to a house.Ahn Young-mi, who heard this, said, Its all for gag women.I also said, If you greet me in a normal manner, I say, You are better than you think. Yoo Se-yoon also said, I hear that you are quieter than you think when you calculate at a convenience store. Comedians are consumed with bright and pleasant images, so they will receive various Missunderstood just by their expression and behavior in everyday life.Compared to the actors who are rumored to be good entertainers even if they are good at greeting the staff, it is undeniable that the comedians are applying a toxic standard.Recently, Comedians have become popular in entertainment programs and digital contents beyond public comedy, but the uncomfortable color glasses that look at Comedian remain.It is better to hear that it seems to be a entertainer disease when you do not laugh as mentioned earlier.Jang Dong-min said in an interview with a media in 2015, Honestly, it is a reality that the Comedians are underage. If there is a Comedian in a meeting with a formal place or a quality story, I think there is a person who sees it.It implies that the comedian is relatively shrinking in the gathering of actors, singers and comedians.I bought a used foreign car because of the gaze that gave me a comedian, said the chief of the good trend.As Comedian has been recognized as a comprehensive artist by expanding his activities as a singer and actor, his prejudiced gaze has been gradually resolved and ITZY is still far away.I hope the laughing but not funny Comedians will not be hurt by their crooked gaze, not just behind the scenes, but also under the stage.

"Comedians are always smiling, so they laugh and get Missunderstood for not feeling well if ITZY is not."

Comedian Yu Minsang appeared on SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on November 2, and explained to the audience that "I saw it at a restaurant in Japan and I was not feeling well and could not ask for a photo".

In a similar anecdote, gag woman Lee Guk-joo said in MBC 'Radio Star' last September, "Those who see me always know that I am bright. "If you say hello to your neighbors calmly, you will be Misunderstood as an entertainer." Eventually, Lee Guk-joo, who was pretending to be bright to his neighbors, was forced to move to a house.

Ahn Young-mi, who heard this, said, "It's all for gag women. I also said, "If you greet me in a normal manner, I say," You are better than you think. "Yoo Se-yoon also said," I hear that you are quieter than you think when you calculate at a convenience store. "

Comedians are consumed with bright and pleasant images, so they will receive various Missunderstood just by their expression and behavior in everyday life. Compared to the actors who are rumored to be good entertainers even if they are good at greeting the staff, it is undeniable that the Comedians are applying a toxic standard.

Recently, Comedians have become popular in entertainment programs and digital contents beyond public comedy, but the uncomfortable color glasses that look at Comedian remain. It is better to hear that it seems to be a "entertainer disease" when you do not laugh as mentioned earlier.

Jang Dong-min said in an interview with a media in 2015, "Honestly, it is a reality that the Comedians are underage." "If there is a Comedian in a meeting with a formal place or a quality story, I think there is a person who sees it." It implies that the Comedian is relatively shrinking in the gathering of actors, singers and Comedians. "I bought a used foreign car because of the gaze that gave me a Comedian," said the chief of the "good" trend.

As Comedian has been recognized as a comprehensive artist by expanding his activities as a singer and actor, his prejudiced gaze has been gradually resolved and ITZY is still far away. I hope the 'laughing but not funny' Comedians will not be hurt by their crooked gaze, not just behind the scenes, but also under the stage.