All The Butlers' Saori X Choi Yeo-jin, "Walking in the Road... Drinking for Two Weeks" After-Dismissal Confessions

Saori and Choi Yeo-jin confessions after defeatOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 21st, K-sister special feature was with the girls of The Girls who beat the goal.On the day of the show, Saori said, When I lost to the National University Family and fell out of the semi-finals, I cried all three days, I felt like I had broken up with my boyfriend.Saori said, I suddenly cried at the thought that I lost on the road.Originally, I did not play soccer for a day, but I could not play soccer for three days and I could not eat rice. Choi Yeo-jin said, But everyone has played a lot, we have not even had a chance, so we drank for two weeks after defeat.He also said, I wanted to jump my heart because it was raining outside. I would have forgotten it if I ran, but the more I ran, the more I thought about it.

Saori and Choi Yeo-jin Confessions after defeat

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 21st, K-sister special feature was with the girls of 'The Girls who beat the goal'.

On the day of the show, Saori said, "When I lost to the National University Family and fell out of the semi-finals, I cried all three days, I felt like I had broken up with my boyfriend."

Saori said, "I suddenly cried at the thought that I lost on the road. Originally, I did not play soccer for a day, but I could not play soccer for three days and I could not eat rice. "

Choi Yeo-jin said, "But everyone has played a lot, we have not even had a chance, so we drank for two weeks after defeat." He also said, "I wanted to jump my heart because it was raining outside. I would have forgotten it if I ran, but the more I ran, the more I thought about it."