All The Butlers' Monica Aiki, eupyeong-gu 'Daedong Unity' ..GABEE, "I am HaGok-dong"

SUfa leaders united in eunyeong-guOn SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 7th, Dancers of SUfa, the hottest in Korea, appeared as masters.On the show, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun certified as steam fans, especially Lee Seung-gi, who said, I am a real fan.In fact, I came here today and saw these people, but I was more nervous than when I met the presidential candidates. And Kim Dong-Hyun said, I watched the broadcast and then came to the old videos of Dancer.Aiki, the leader of hooks who shine in the SUfa runners-up, and Yang Se-hyeong, in his crew vision, praised eunpyeong-gu.Yang Se-hyeong is currently residing in Eunpyeong-gu and Aiki was operating a school in Eunpyeong-gu.Proudman Monica and Lip Jay surprised themselves by saying, Hello, we are a mother who is under the age of a charter in eupyeong-gu.And YGXs leader Li Jung and aftershocks also made the euneong-gu residents cheer, revealing they are living in euneong-gu.Finally, GABEE and Lian of Lachica introduced themselves, and the members were excited to ask where GABEE lives.Then GABEE laughed with a grim face, I am HaGok-dong.

SUfa leaders united in eunyeong-gu

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 7th, Dancers of SUfa, the hottest in Korea, appeared as masters.

On the show, Lee Seung-gi and Kim Dong-Hyun certified as steam fans, especially Lee Seung-gi, who said, "I am a real fan. In fact, I came here today and saw these people, but I was more nervous than when I met the presidential candidates. " And Kim Dong-Hyun said, "I watched the broadcast and then came to the old videos of Dancer."

Aiki, the leader of hooks who shine in the SUfa runners-up, and Yang Se-hyeong, in his crew vision, praised "eunpyeong-gu". Yang Se-hyeong is currently residing in eunpyeong-gu and Aiki was operating a school in eunpyeong-gu.

Proudman Monica and Lip Jay surprised themselves by saying, "Hello, we are a mother who is under the age of a charter in eupyeong-gu."

And YGX's leader Li Jung and aftershocks also made the euneong-gu residents cheer, revealing they are living in euneong-gu. Finally, GABEE and Lian of Lachica introduced themselves, and the members were excited to ask where GABEE lives. Then GABEE laughed with a grim face, "I am HaGok-dong."