Ahn Young Mi, Shin Bong-sun and Myeong-dong outings... "The photos are dirty."

Seoul = = Gagwoman Ahn Young Mi and Shin Bong-sun had a pleasant day.On the 29th, Ahn Young Mi posted a picture on his SNS saying, I can not take a picture of myong-dong country travel from morning with Bongseon fairy.I have been cursed since morning, but I am happy. In the open photo, Ahn Young Mi and Shin Bong-sun visit Myeong-dong and leave each others pictures.I feel the friendship of the two people who are meeting early in the morning and going out to Myeong-dong.Those who watch the two people who are grateful for their ordinary daily life are also making them happy.Meanwhile, Ahn Young Mi and Shin Bong-sun are working together as a bucca girl group Celeb five.

Seoul = = Gagwoman Ahn Young Mi and Shin Bong-sun had a pleasant day.

On the 29th, Ahn Young Mi posted a picture on his SNS saying, "I can not take a picture of myong-dong country travel from morning with Bongseon fairy."

I have been cursed since morning, but I am happy. "

In the open photo, Ahn Young Mi and Shin Bong-sun visit Myeong-dong and leave each other's pictures.

I feel the friendship of the two people who are meeting early in the morning and going out to Myeong-dong.

Those who watch the two people who are grateful for their ordinary daily life are also making them happy.

Meanwhile, Ahn Young Mi and Shin Bong-sun are working together as a 'bucca' girl group Celeb five.