Actor Han Jung-won "I have never fought a divorce with Kim Seung-hyun and I still contact you" (Interview)

Actor Han Jung Won has divorced former basketball player and sports commentator Kim Seung-hyun for the first time.In an interview with the afternoon of the 10th, Han Jung Won said, It is right that I divorced my ex-husband Kim Seung-hyun. But we did not break up because we fought.I have had a hard time living with each other, but I have never fought. We are still in contact because we have not broken up badly.And I said that I deleted some spouse column, but it was not at all, and my brother had no spouse in the profile itself. I did not delete it, I did not touch it, and I never deleted it with (divorce).My brother deleted a spouse. What did you do? There is such a misunderstanding, but it is not that. I had no spouse from the beginning. I did not break up because there was something special. I just decided to cheer each other up close.I decided to leave it again with good friends, he said. I wanted to cheer on my brother and each other.I am not sorry that I broke up badly, but I am grateful that many people are worried, and I am sorry for the last inconvenience. On the 9th, a media reported that Kim Seung-hyun recently divorced with actor Han Jung-won by borrowing words from a broadcasting official.Kim Seung-hyun and Han Jung-won married in May 2018; they met in June 2017 with acquaintances and married after about a year of dating, but they went their separate ways in three years and six months.On the other hand, Kim Seung-hyun joined Daegu Dongyang Orions in 2001 and made his debut. He was the first player in KBL history to win the Rookie of the Year and the regular league MVP at the same time.He has also been a national representative, and has been working as a commentator since his retirement in 2014.Han Jung-won made his debut in 2001 with the movie Hwasan-go, and appeared in the films Mitsu Hongdangmu, Heaven and the Sea and Family Glory 5-Family Return.han-won SNS

Actor Han Jung Won has divorced former basketball player and sports commentator Kim Seung-hyun for the first time.

In an interview with the afternoon of the 10th, Han Jung Won said, "It is right that I divorced my ex-husband Kim Seung-hyun." But we did not break up because we fought. I have had a hard time living with each other, but I have never fought. "

"We are still in contact because we have not broken up badly. And I said that I deleted some 'spouse' column, but it was not at all, and my brother had no spouse in the profile itself. "I did not delete it, I did not touch it, and I never deleted it with (divorce). My brother deleted a spouse. What did you do? There is such a misunderstanding, but it is not that. I had no spouse from the beginning. "

"I did not break up because there was something special. I just decided to cheer each other up close. I decided to leave it again with good friends, "he said." I wanted to cheer on my brother and each other. I am not sorry that I broke up badly, but I am grateful that many people are worried, and I am sorry for the last inconvenience. "

On the 9th, a media reported that Kim Seung-hyun recently divorced with actor Han Jung-won by borrowing words from a broadcasting official.

Kim Seung-hyun and Han Jung-won married in May 2018; they met in June 2017 with acquaintances and married after about a year of dating, but they went their separate ways in three years and six months.

On the other hand, Kim Seung-hyun joined Daegu Dongyang Orions in 2001 and made his debut. He was the first player in KBL history to win the Rookie of the Year and the regular league MVP at the same time. He has also been a national representative, and has been working as a commentator since his retirement in 2014.

Han Jung-won made his debut in 2001 with the movie "Hwasan-go", and appeared in the films "Mitsu Hongdangmu", "Heaven and the Sea" and "Family Glory 5-Family Return".

han-won SNS