Wi Ha-joon, niece idiot's happy routine...cute two-shot

Actor Wi Ha-joon had a great time with her nieceWi Ha-joon told his SNS on the 17th, I date Princess Ahyeon on a day off for a long time.I left a picture with the article Ah Hyun-ku who makes me a nephew idiot.Wi Ha-joon sported a warm fashion in a black hat, black top and grey pants; Wi Ha-joon wants to show off her close-knit figure with her niece in head-to-head.Wi Ha-joon is a global hit with her recent appearance on Netflix squid game

Actor Wi Ha-joon had a great time with her niece

Wi Ha-joon told his SNS on the 17th, "I date Princess Ahyeon on a day off for a long time. I left a picture with the article "Ah Hyun-ku who makes me a nephew idiot."

Wi Ha-joon sported a warm fashion in a black hat, black top and grey pants; Wi Ha-joon wants to show off her close-knit figure with her niece in head-to-head.

Wi Ha-joon is a global hit with her recent appearance on Netflix squid game'