Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung, denied the romance and said, "I'm closer than my brother" ('Delicious Guys')

Delicious guys Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung show off her chemistry like her brother and sister.In the 345th episode of the Channel IHQ entertainment program Delicious Guys, which airs today (1st), the image of Fat 3 (Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung, Mun Se-yun) visiting Gumi City, Gyeongsangbuk-do will be revealed.Fat 3 started Mukbang in search of Gumi-style Sunsan-gun-gun-gun restaurant in recent recordings.Those who shouted delicious and emptied the last soup, saying, It seems like the amount of food is similar when it is 5 last week or 3 today.In particular, Yu Minsang and Kim Min-kyung were surprised to see each others tastes accurately while consistently titling.Mun Se-yun, who watched this, admired it, saying, I do not like it all the time, but I know each other too well.Yu Minsang said, I have seen many years, and of course I know. Now its Family.In fact, I am more close to Kim Min-kyung than my brother. It is a back door that made the recording scene warmer.Meanwhile, the Fat 3 Gumi food Mukbang can be seen at 345 Delicious Guys broadcast on KH Groups channel IHQ at 8 pm today (on the 1st).IHQ

'Delicious guys' Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung show off her chemistry like her brother and sister.

In the 345th episode of the Channel IHQ entertainment program "Delicious Guys," which airs today (1st), the image of Fat 3 (Yu Minsang, Kim Min-kyung, Mun Se-yun) visiting Gumi City, Gyeongsangbuk-do will be revealed.

Fat 3 started Mukbang in search of Gumi-style Sunsan-gun-gun-gun restaurant in recent recordings. Those who shouted "delicious" and emptied the last soup, saying, "It seems like the amount of food is similar when it is 5 last week or 3 today."

In particular, Yu Minsang and Kim Min-kyung were surprised to see each other's tastes accurately while consistently titling. Mun Se-yun, who watched this, admired it, saying, "I do not like it all the time, but I know each other too well."

Yu Minsang said, "I have seen many years, and of course I know. Now it's Family. In fact, I am more close to Kim Min-kyung than my brother. "It is a back door that made the recording scene warmer.

Meanwhile, the Fat 3 Gumi food Mukbang can be seen at 345 'Delicious Guys' broadcast on KH Group's channel IHQ at 8 pm today (on the 1st).

IHQ