You Hee-yeol, Kim Dae-myung, Leeds, "I thought it was Song Joong-ki" (Sketchbook)

Actor Kim Dae-myeong confronted a picture of himself during his Leeds days.Actor Kim Dae-myung appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcast on October 29, and he performed the OST of TVN drama Spicy Doctors Life Season 2 and the Singers debut song In front of the Autumn Post Office.Kim Dae-myeong, who met viewers with his first drama microblogging in 2014, said, I first met Kim Dong-sik, who was in charge of the three sales teams.When I filmed the movie Banglin, I increased my weight a lot.I had to lose weight again after that, but after meeting Kim Dae-ri, Misaeng, it seemed like a friend who would be around to grow up a little more.So I increased a little more, he said.The photos of Leeds, which became a hot topic recently, were released. MC You Hee-yeol released photos of Kim Dae-myeongs Leeds, saying, I thought it was Song Joong-ki.
Actor Kim Dae-myeong confronted a picture of himself during his Leeds days.Actor Kim Dae-myung appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcast on October 29, and he performed the OST of TVN drama Spicy Doctors Life Season 2 and the Singers debut song In front of the Autumn Post Office.Kim Dae-myeong, who met viewers with his first drama microblogging in 2014, said, I first met Kim Dong-sik, who was in charge of the three sales teams.When I filmed the movie Banglin, I increased my weight a lot.I had to lose weight again after that, but after meeting Kim Dae-ri, Misaeng, it seemed like a friend who would be around to grow up a little more.So I increased a little more, he said.The photos of Leeds, which became a hot topic recently, were released. MC You Hee-yeol released photos of Kim Dae-myeongs Leeds, saying, I thought it was Song Joong-ki.

Actor Kim Dae-myeong confronted a picture of himself during his Leeds days.

Actor Kim Dae-myung appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', which was broadcast on October 29, and he performed the OST of TVN drama 'Spicy Doctor's Life Season 2' and the Singer's debut song 'In front of the Autumn Post Office'.

Kim Dae-myeong, who met viewers with his first drama 'microblogging' in 2014, said, "I first met Kim Dong-sik, who was in charge of the three sales teams. When I filmed the movie "Banglin", I increased my weight a lot. I had to lose weight again after that, but after meeting Kim Dae-ri, Misaeng', it seemed like a friend who would be around to grow up a little more. So I increased a little more, "he said.

The photos of Leeds, which became a hot topic recently, were released. MC You Hee-yeol released photos of Kim Dae-myeong's Leeds, saying, "I thought it was Song Joong-ki."