Yonji Ham, Ottogi III also surprise "foot-snatched" at luxury full-body mirror prices

Musical Actor Yonji Ham expressed surprise at the high-priced full-body mirror.On October 7, Yonji Ham had time to communicate with fans through personal SNS story.On this day, Yonji Ham said, I have been buying a mirror for 30,000 won on the Internet because I need a full-body mirror.But I want to take a pretty mirror selfie, but I want to know the beautiful mirror brand because it is Interiors. Mirror selfie mirror.But it is not an insta sensibility, he said.One of the netizens said, Pltronovas Ultrafragola mirror is hot these days!The price of the waves next to the mirror is evil, he recommended a high-end full-body mirror, and Yonji Ham responded with surprise, saying, I was looking at the price.

Musical Actor Yonji Ham expressed surprise at the high-priced full-body mirror.

On October 7, Yonji Ham had time to communicate with fans through personal SNS story.

On this day, Yonji Ham said, "I have been buying a mirror for 30,000 won on the Internet because I need a full-body mirror. But I want to take a pretty mirror selfie, but I want to know the beautiful mirror brand because it is Interiors. Mirror selfie mirror. But it is not an insta sensibility, "he said.

One of the netizens said, "Pltronova's Ultrafragola mirror is hot these days! The price of the waves next to the mirror is evil, "he recommended a high-end full-body mirror, and Yonji Ham responded with surprise, saying," I was looking at the price. "