Yi Dong-hwi, Lee Kwang-soo and the strong Friendship "love and caring, the best human beings"

On the 5th, Yi Dong-hwi posted an article on his instagram saying, Tomorrow # Orange tag comes my Friend.Yi Dong-hwi said, No matter what I do, I am the best human being and actor who is full of courage and courage, love and recognition.The longest, he added, adding a loving phrase to the photo of memories with Lee Kwang-soo.Yi Dong-hwi and Lee Kwang-soo were born in 1985 and are close friends of 37 years old.Yi Dong-hwi appears in the Netflix series Glitch.Photo: Yi Dong-hwi Instagram
On the 5th, Yi Dong-hwi posted an article on his instagram saying, Tomorrow # Orange tag comes my Friend.Yi Dong-hwi said, No matter what I do, I am the best human being and actor who is full of courage and courage, love and recognition.The longest, he added, adding a loving phrase to the photo of memories with Lee Kwang-soo.Yi Dong-hwi and Lee Kwang-soo were born in 1985 and are close friends of 37 years old.Yi Dong-hwi appears in the Netflix series Glitch.Photo: Yi Dong-hwi Instagram

On the 5th, Yi Dong-hwi posted an article on his instagram saying, "Tomorrow # Orange tag comes my Friend."

Yi Dong-hwi said, "No matter what I do, I am the best human being and Actor who is full of courage and courage, love and recognition. "The longest," he added, adding a loving phrase to the photo of memories with Lee Kwang-soo.

Yi Dong-hwi and Lee Kwang-soo were born in 1985 and are close Friends of 37 years old.

Yi Dong-hwi appears in the Netflix series Glitch.

Photo: Yi Dong-hwi Instagram