'Wonder Woman' Kim Chang-wan, Lee Ha-nui Bigger Than Life Why You Didn't Recognize It's Photo Poshop

Kim Chang-wan has revealed why he has not recognized Lee Ha-nuis face so far.In the 7th episode of SBS gilt drama one the woman (played by Kim Yoon and directed by Choi Young-hoon), which was broadcast on October 8, Lee Ha-nui has regained his status as a prosecutor thanks to Ahn Yoo-joon (played by Lee Won-geun).On the same day, Cho appeared at the prosecution as a reference to the National Tax Services bribery charges of his father-in-law Han Young-sik (National Hwan), and met with Ahn Yoo-joon to find out that he was a prosecutor.Cho, who had been misunderstood as a fraud all the time, escaped on the pretext of talking to a lawyer for a while and met Han seung-wook and Kim Chang-wan who waited outside.Good news! No, I am a prosecutor. Somehow I am so smart, he said to Roh Hak-tae.I also said that I was a Central District Prosecutors Supporting Actor.Then, Roh Hak-tae took out the picture of her inspections, which were stored on her cell phone, wondering, Then it is the test I was going to meet.Soon, Noh Hak-tae showed the picture to Hansung-wook and said, How much did you do?I do not have a nose in the picture, so I can not recognize Bigger Than Life.
Kim Chang-wan has revealed why he has not recognized Lee Ha-nuis face so far.In the 7th episode of SBS gilt drama one the woman (played by Kim Yoon and directed by Choi Young-hoon), which was broadcast on October 8, Lee Ha-nui has regained his status as a prosecutor thanks to Ahn Yoo-joon (played by Lee Won-geun).On the same day, Cho appeared at the prosecution as a reference to the National Tax Services bribery charges of his father-in-law Han Young-sik (National Hwan), and met with Ahn Yoo-joon to find out that he was a prosecutor.Cho, who had been misunderstood as a fraud all the time, escaped on the pretext of talking to a lawyer for a while and met Han seung-wook and Kim Chang-wan who waited outside.Good news! No, I am a prosecutor. Somehow I am so smart, he said to Roh Hak-tae.I also said that I was a Central District Prosecutors Supporting Actor.Then, Roh Hak-tae took out the picture of her inspections, which were stored on her cell phone, wondering, Then it is the test I was going to meet.Soon, Noh Hak-tae showed the picture to Hansung-wook and said, How much did you do?I do not have a nose in the picture, so I can not recognize Bigger Than Life.

Kim Chang-wan has revealed why he has not recognized Lee Ha-nui's face so far.

In the 7th episode of SBS gilt drama 'one the woman' (played by Kim Yoon and directed by Choi Young-hoon), which was broadcast on October 8, Lee Ha-nui has regained his status as a prosecutor thanks to Ahn Yoo-joon (played by Lee Won-geun).

On the same day, Cho appeared at the prosecution as a reference to the National Tax Service's bribery charges of his father-in-law Han Young-sik (National Hwan), and met with Ahn Yoo-joon to find out that he was a prosecutor.

Cho, who had been misunderstood as a fraud all the time, escaped on the pretext of talking to a lawyer for a while and met han seung-wook and Kim Chang-wan who waited outside.

"Good news! No, I am a prosecutor. Somehow I am so smart," he said to Roh Hak-tae. I also said that I was a "Central District Prosecutor's Supporting Actor."

Then, Roh Hak-tae took out the picture of her inspections, which were stored on her cell phone, wondering, "Then it is the test I was going to meet."

Soon, Noh Hak-tae showed the picture to Hansung-wook and said, "How much did you do? I do not have a nose in the picture, so I can not recognize Bigger Than Life. "