"Speculation I'm Crazy?": Taeyeon explains self-inflicted SNS

The SNS explanation of the group Girls Generation Taeyeon seems to have become a self-inflicted number.Taeyeon, who was identified as one of the Grand Historian victims of the YG Entertainment Real Estate Records worth 250 billion won, made his first position on October 28 through his SNS, saying, I am crazy and I will do a speculation.I have lived away from my family since I was a child, so it was my wish to set up a home for my family in a place where I can meet more often with my work and living place, said Taeyeon. With the consent of my family, my parents confirmed it with their own eyes, .Taeyeon said, I have been unilaterally aware of the damage situation and I am waiting for the situation. I am very upset about why I should be doing this.Taeyeon concluded the article by asking for Misunderstood and restraint.But even after Taeyeons explanation, public opinion has rarely subsided.Some netizens questioned the explanation that they bought land that could not be developed in the forest conservation law in the first place for the purpose of living, and actively refuted, saying, It is Speculation to listen to undisclosed information that development restrictions are released and to buy more than you can change the purpose.Furthermore, the netizens were disappointed in the heavy situation of being misunderstood by speculation, and the light explanation through the Instagram story.Especially, the problematic statement is Do you want to say that I am crazy?The netizens may have not known that it was speculation because they conceded a hundred times, How is this a statement?, It is too rash to cope with the situation where suspicion is inevitable.However, I do not know why I appeal to the feeling that I am upset. Taeyeon seemed to be conscious of this controversy and gave himself an explanation 24 hours before the article was automatically written.On October 28, YTN reported that a famous Korean star A, who belongs to the girl group, suffered 1.1 billion won in connection with the YG Entertainment Real Estate Records of the Grand Historian case of 250 billion won.A YG Entertainment real estate company bought 700 million won in a preservation area area, which is virtually impossible to develop in Hanam, Gyeonggi Province, for 400 million won, and sold it to A for 1.1 billion won in just three months.Since then, Mr. A has been reported to be a blind person by Taeyeon, a member of Girls Generation.Singer Taeyeon has been focused on the official statement of more orderly in the future, whether he can stand in front of the public as an artist and broadcaster who is loved again by unraveling his own injustice.
The SNS explanation of the group Girls Generation Taeyeon seems to have become a self-inflicted number.Taeyeon, who was identified as one of the Grand Historian victims of the YG Entertainment Real Estate Records worth 250 billion won, made his first position on October 28 through his SNS, saying, I am crazy and I will do a speculation.I have lived away from my family since I was a child, so it was my wish to set up a home for my family in a place where I can meet more often with my work and living place, said Taeyeon. With the consent of my family, my parents confirmed it with their own eyes, .Taeyeon said, I have been unilaterally aware of the damage situation and I am waiting for the situation. I am very upset about why I should be doing this.Taeyeon concluded the article by asking for Misunderstood and restraint.But even after Taeyeons explanation, public opinion has rarely subsided.Some netizens questioned the explanation that they bought land that could not be developed in the forest conservation law in the first place for the purpose of living, and actively refuted, saying, It is Speculation to listen to undisclosed information that development restrictions are released and to buy more than you can change the purpose.Furthermore, the netizens were disappointed in the heavy situation of being misunderstood by speculation, and the light explanation through the Instagram story.Especially, the problematic statement is Do you want to say that I am crazy?The netizens may have not known that it was speculation because they conceded a hundred times, How is this a statement?, It is too rash to cope with the situation where suspicion is inevitable.However, I do not know why I appeal to the feeling that I am upset. Taeyeon seemed to be conscious of this controversy and gave himself an explanation 24 hours before the article was automatically written.On October 28, YTN reported that a famous Korean star A, who belongs to the girl group, suffered 1.1 billion won in connection with the YG Entertainment Real Estate Records of the Grand Historian case of 250 billion won.A YG Entertainment real estate company bought 700 million won in a preservation area area, which is virtually impossible to develop in Hanam, Gyeonggi Province, for 400 million won, and sold it to A for 1.1 billion won in just three months.Since then, Mr. A has been reported to be a blind person by Taeyeon, a member of Girls Generation.Singer Taeyeon has been focused on the official statement of more orderly in the future, whether he can stand in front of the public as an artist and broadcaster who is loved again by unraveling his own injustice.

The SNS explanation of the group Girls' Generation Taeyeon seems to have become a self-inflicted number.

Taeyeon, who was identified as one of the Grand Historian victims of the YG Entertainment Real Estate Records worth 250 billion won, made his first position on October 28 through his SNS, saying, "I am crazy and I will do a Speculation."

"I have lived away from my family since I was a child, so it was my wish to set up a home for my family in a place where I can meet more often with my work and living place," said Taeyeon. "With the consent of my family, my parents confirmed it with their own eyes, .

Taeyeon said, "I have been unilaterally aware of the damage situation and I am waiting for the situation." "I am very upset about why I should be doing this." Taeyeon concluded the article by asking for Misunderstood and restraint.

But even after Taeyeon's explanation, public opinion has rarely subsided. Some netizens questioned the explanation that they bought land that could not be developed in the forest conservation law in the first place for the purpose of living, and actively refuted, saying, "It is Speculation to listen to undisclosed information that development restrictions are released and to buy more than you can change the purpose."

Furthermore, the netizens were disappointed in the heavy situation of being Misunderstood by Speculation, and the light explanation through the Instagram story. Especially, the problematic statement is "Do you want to say that I am crazy?"

The netizens may have not known that it was Speculation because they conceded a hundred times, "How is this a statement?", "It is too rash to cope with the situation where suspicion is inevitable." However, I do not know why I appeal to the feeling that I am upset. " Taeyeon seemed to be conscious of this controversy and gave himself an explanation 24 hours before the article was automatically written.

On October 28, YTN reported that a famous Korean star A, who belongs to the girl group, suffered 1.1 billion won in connection with the YG Entertainment Real Estate Records of the Grand Historian case of 250 billion won. A YG Entertainment real estate company bought 700 million won in a "preservation area" area, which is virtually impossible to develop in Hanam, Gyeonggi Province, for 400 million won, and sold it to A for 1.1 billion won in just three months. Since then, Mr. A has been reported to be a blind person by Taeyeon, a member of Girls' Generation.

Singer Taeyeon has been focused on the official statement of "more orderly" in the future, whether he can stand in front of the public as an artist and broadcaster who is loved again by unraveling his own injustice.