Tony Ahn "I have four Mothers" sick family history Confessions ('Gold Counseling Center')

Singer Tony Ahn has made his family history Confessions.Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center broadcast on the 29th introduced the troubles of singer Tony Ahn and Actor Nam Bo-ra.Tony Ahn said, Now that I am old, I seriously think that I want to marriage, but on the other hand, I have a fear that I can live well even if I marriage.Tony Ahn said: I think the impact of my parents is great, and at six, my parents did a divorce.In fact, I can not remember the occasion of the diverce, but my parents divorce was frankly good. At that time, it was scary for my parents to fight every day. In fact, I have three new Mothers besides Pro Mother. Mother is four. When I spent my adolescence, I said, Do you think?I came to think, he added.

Singer Tony Ahn has made his family history Confessions.

Channel A 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' broadcast on the 29th introduced the troubles of singer Tony Ahn and Actor Nam Bo-ra.

Tony Ahn said, "Now that I am old, I seriously think that I want to marriage, but on the other hand, I have a fear that I can live well even if I marriage."

Tony Ahn said: "I think the impact of my parents is great, and at six, my parents did a divorce. In fact, I can not remember the occasion of the diverce, but my parents' divorce was frankly good. At that time, it was scary for my parents to fight every day. "

"In fact, I have three new Mothers besides Pro Mother. Mother is four. When I spent my adolescence, I said, 'Do you think? "I came to think," he added.